episode. 2 unexpected

Just as I was about to type something, he already did. 

"Hey lollipop" 

"Lollipop?" why does that sound familiar?

"Ah. Yes. You don't remember me, right?"

".....you're the pizza guy right?"

"I'm not just the pizza guy"

"Huh?" I was confused

"Alright, alright let me explain" he said

"Sure.."

"Only if we meet somewhere, because I can't tell you by texting. There's no fun in that, is there?"

"I don't even know you that well."

"You know me very  well." 

"....okay... how about tomorrow?"

"Sounds great. Your place?"

"Sure. See you"

I went to take a shower, again, thinking about what he said. "You know me very well" those words kept repeating in my mind. Then again, I am still thinking, why was Coco (Y/N's cat) so friendly to him? She usually doesn't act like that with a stranger. Or.. is he a stranger?

Next day

I went to a near grocery store to pick up some snacks. While I was there, I noticed a familiar face. A face I didn't expect or want to see. My ex Jeon Jungkook.

This d*ckhead. I thought

Just when I was about to turn around he looked at me. It wasn't just a normal look. It's that look.

It's the remember when I used you kind of look.

My blood started boiling as I just wanted to scream at him in the middle of the store.

So let me give you a little explenation. I used to date a f*ckboy. The most popular guy in school and a total d*ck. He has tons and tons of fans and girlfriends. I wasn't a fan or anything, but one day, I was really desperate and wanted a relationship. So I asked him out. At first he just laughed but then he made his little plan. I won't say alot but let's just say that I was stupid and young and I broke up with him years ago. 

Alright, let's get back to the grocery store.So I walked away, thinking he'd do the same but no. I didn't notice he was following me. Out of nowhere I heard a whisper "So. Are you still a virgin?"

I was mad but I wanted to strike back. I turned to him and asked "So. Still playing girls?"

"Haha. You changed. You height or weight didn't though."

"At least I changed. You are still a d*ck."

"I think I like you more now. You seem... less.. Innocent."

"F*ck off now, will you?" I said angrily as I tried to walk away

"Heh. You drooled at me just yesterday"

"You better not start this. Also, that was years ago" I added

"You still didn't answer my question though, Y/N"

"Hu-" he suddendly grabbed my hips and whispered in my ear "Are you still a virgin?" he said seducively. 

"Lea...leave me alone"

"I think you should get your hands off her Jungkook." I heard his  voice.

I felt a hand grab my wrist and I immidiately felt safe.