The truth comes out..hard

As usual don't own and blanlanla, so yeah.

Bella's POV

I feel warm hands on me. It reminds me that the Cullen's left, no more coldness.
"Bella? Can you open your eyes?" A voice asks. It's feminine yet deeper. I try to move myself. I can't...ugh...what happened.
"What happened?" I ask. I open my eyes and except blinding light but it's dim.
"The Sam, the alpha of the pack found you in the forest. You can tell us what happened." I see it's Leah. This time I sit up and burst into tears. Leah goes over to me and envelops me in a hug. Is this the same Leah that can't stand me?
"Leah..he left me..alone." I choke out.
"Who?" She aka, while rubbing my back.
"Ed-Edward. He said he didn't want me..that I wasn't good enough for him....he took them, everyone, they were my family..." I sob.
"Oh, baby, the pack is always here for you. Jake and I. I hug her and stand. I'm wearing new clothes.
"I changed you. You were freezing." She explains I nod in thanks.
"Come, I'll get you food, the doctor came. Said you have a cold. Nothing serious."
"Thanks for everything Leah. I have to ask, why don't you hate me anymore?" I wonder what changed so abruptly.
"Well...it's hard to explain. It's not in my place to say anything. You'll find out soon though." She says. What the hell? She shows me downstairs and get me a muffin, juice and an egg. I devour it.
"Thanks Leah, I'm glad were friends now." She smiles.
"Me too." After that we sit in a comfortable, friendly, silence. "Also, we told Charlie everything. He's in another state now, your staying here." I frown.
"Not that I want to sound ungrateful, I'd love to stay but...why is Charlie in another state?" I ask. She chuckles.
"He's got a girl. Wants to stay. We arranged for you to live here until he's ready to come back." I roll my eyes.
"In other words he get a sex buddy. Got it." We laugh. Suddenly the door bursts open and Leah phases immediately. I smile. She's a white, beautiful wolf with gray highlight. It's Sam, the extra, super handsome alpha. Sigh. He looks perfect. To bad I'll never get him. I'm the vampire girl. I pet Leah's head. She purrs and I giggle. She rests her head in my lap.
"Bella? Ah, Jake, he, umm..wants to see you, I mean talk to you." He stutters, which I find adorable.
"Sure, send him in." Leah growls softly.
"Leah, it's just Jakey. He's like an overgrown pup. I can take him." And I flex my non-existent muscles. Sam chuckles and goes to watch tv, I assume. Leah goes upstairs to change into human form. Jake walks in and hugs me.
"Hey Jakey. I guess you'll make me say it?" He nods. "You told me so." He nods again, this time smiling.
"Bells, we were so worried." I smile.
"Not Charlie, he's...preoccupied with extracurricular activities. Jake smiles.
"Care to talk?" He asks. I nod mad motion for him to go on.
"Guess what? Someone has imp-" he was cut off by Leah tackling him. What the hell?