chapter 3- THE KIM'S INDUSTRY

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Soo-Hyun's POV

Today is the day that I will start my work at Kim Industry and I'm a bit nervous right now, I do some research on the internet about the Kim Family but they are very private, some details is very specific like about they have a lot of business like clothing line's, restaurants, auditorium's , museum's ,banks, Airport's, hotels, hospital's etc. and that's the all information about them nothing else. They own Korea when it comes to power because they have a lot of money and connections.

The president of the Kim Industry is Jung Ji-Hoon he is also known as the Bi Rain his home town is Korea and her wife is Kim Tae Hee and they both come from rich family and they have 2 daughters the names are Jiwon and Irene but they don't have a pictures in the internet, well that's weird and I don't think that they are ugly because look at their parents they have a beautiful faces.

The president of the Kim Industry is Jung Ji-Hoon he is also known as the  Bi Rain his home town is Korea and her wife is Kim Tae Hee and they both come from rich family and they have 2 daughters the names are Jiwon and Irene but they don't have a...

Now I'm inside the car of Dong-Yeon we're gonna head to the Kim Industry to meet the CEO of the biggest and powerful company in the Asia.

"Soomen are you nervous?" He ask getting me out of my thoughts then Stare at me for a second then back to the road.

"Kinda" I answered truly then look at the window of his car observing the so rounding to keep calm my nerves.

"Don't be... Mr. Bi Rain is a kind person."

I remember when they told me that Kim Industry is one of those who trust them when it comes from protection so when they need a body guard or escort service they only want the company of them. they also become good friends with them, he also informs me about the two daughters of Kim's that they have a very beautiful and intelligent
daughters ,they are also friends with them so I ask why they don't have any pictures on the internet Dong-Yeon said to me; for protection from enemy and he never said about who's the enemy is after that I don't ask more about them.

"look, we're Here" he said simply getting me out of my thoughts.

That is fast! When I got out of the car I was so amazed that the building was so gorgeous and very tall and very classy with the touch of modernity, Dong-Yeon told me that the whole window glass of the Building is bullet proof and all the security guard here is from their company.

When we get inside all security bowed to Dong-Yeon and let me tell you if the outside is already beautiful when your here in inside it's more beautiful!, the chandelier is gorgeous I guess it's more expensive than my life everything is perfect here at lobby and all the stuff here is beautiful and handsome they all look like models?! Shit I'm look like a potato now.

"Good morning, I am here to see Mr. Bi Rain Kim." Dong-Yeon said kindly to the receptionist.

"Oh yes! follow me please; Mr Dong-Yeon ." The receptionist said simply and guide us with a happy aura and a genuine smile. This woman is so beautiful.