latin...

Latin...
"Your the god of creation and destruction latin?!" cried out one of the seniors. I glared at them all before nodding my head, "yes i am the god of destruction and creation, i am latin."i said coldly.

They lost my trust in them, i can't trust any of them anymore...even my used to be friends since they betrayed me too and tried to summon me when i had no memories of my past but because of them i regained all of my memories too early! Now my old enemy probably sensed me despite trying to hide myself, we can always sense each other. Now he's probably on his way and will probably kill anyone in his way until he gets to me..but i did still remember some of my memories before all of this. I remember i was powerful, that i had a boyfriend, and a few other things i might say later on.. And oh yeah...did i forget to mention that my Old enemy is- was my lover and is still in love with me?

Whoops Sorry about that for maybe surprising you like that, surprised that i broke the fourth wall all of a sudden like that? Don't be, I'll probably do it every now and then, besides that i am a god even though i reincarnated into a human and all.. well goodness.. looks like my lover will be here within a few minutes.. and his name is..gen...ha no that's not his actual name it's just what I call him but it probably surprised you and you probably thought that plain name was his actual name. But no seriously his actually name is..an you know what I'm probably just going to stick with his nickname I gave him which is gen.. which you know, a nickname from his true name.

You are allowed to guess his name but don't say it out loud.

It's funny how you think I'm bothered by the pain I feel.

Because it allows him to see where you are and know who you are. And that's not a good thing for mortals or regular people. Because he doesn't care about mortals really.

Which is why I end up fighting against him at times because sometimes he gets in that mood to kill mortals and I won't allow it even if the mortals are despicable. Because the way he kills them in the most painful way as possible, and I don't like that. I will always stop him when he's in the mood.

The thing is though, is that the both of us get reincarnated every time we fight, we may or may not know each other when we are both reborn and don't have our memories yet. But half the time he is reincarnated earlier them me and remembers by the time he is a teenager.

I'm still very young and only remembered earlier then when I was supposed to was because of these seniors and juniors. Ugh they messed this cycle up a bit. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or a bad yet. I will decide later depending on what happens next. But until then I Will hold off on thinking about it for a long while. So now All I have to do is wait for right now since he is coming for me. So I waited for gen to arrive after I ordered the Junoirs and Senors to leave. They may have betrayed me and the others but they are still human and humans make mistakes all the time.

After all the betrayal from you my friends, how do you think I would handle all this pain that I feel?

..he's almost here..I thought waiting for him to arrive. He then arrived, staring at me. "Your awake earlier then you usually are..what happened?" He questioned me. "Hm..it because these idiots summoned me... " I responded.

"Well...that's a bad idea..you aren't supposed to remember this early..it could hurt you...I should probably go kill them no since they did that..." he sai da and started to head in a direction.

I stoped him from doing that, "no can do, they may have betrayed me but I can't let them die, they are still kids after all. I guess we will have an early fight.." I told him and he got ready.

Do you think it's funny to see a friend in pain?

I tensed up, getting ready and he charged at me. I dodged out of the way, shooting my hand to strike at him, he blocked, pulling me closer and throwing me out of the way.

I caught my balance and charged at him, faking a left and went for the right side. I hit him and he was thrown backwards. He landed on his feet, looking up at me with an irritated look and shoots up at me let again.

I moved out of the way, Doing a black flip to avoid his next strike towards me. I grinned, I was going to win this one no matter what. I thought as my leg shoots out and hits him right in the head. Making him shoot down and making a cradle, he gets up.

He traced against me yet again and we continued for hours up until I won. He laid on the ground, breathing heavily. "You...ugh son this time...I leave those brats alone but in exchange..your seal your memories again until it's time for you to wake up.. I don't want you in pain the whole time until you can handle it.." he told me and teleported away.

Well I don't think it's very funny...

I slowly got down to the ground, using my power to restore anything broken, I then went to check on the school.

Looks like the let them go..good.. I thought and went home. I started to seal my memories away for now.. it wasn't time for me to remember right now.. I still had a few years to go before I can remember.. I thought and then it all faded away that I was Latin and I blacked out.

....can you see the tears that I hide in my heart?

___*_____*_____*_____*_____*_____*_
And finished with 1053 words. It was the best I could do, I know someone asked for an update of this but I could only do so much before I was just finished. Sorry it took so long. Hope you like and comment what you h Th ink. Ja ne~!