Chapter 1

I woke up to the beeping of my alarm clock , hate going to that school.(signs),well better get up before I'ma be late .I got out of bed and head straight for the bath.

After my bath i went to my closet and pick out one of my nerdy outfits and was on my way down stairs

My parents are never home as normal but my breakfast is always here waiting for me. After I finish eating my breakfast i went and put on my shoes and walk out the door .

Oh yeah i forgot to introduce myself,I'm Niki Valentine and I'm 17 yrs and I attend guardians high school. anyhow back to what I was saying .I have a car but I don't use it because i hate attention.

Besides it's only a 20minute walk from my home to school so I walk ,its not a big deal, i like walking .as I was in my own thoughts i didn't realize that i had walk into someone or something and I was now on the floor. When I looked up I saw a gorgeous looking guy.

He helped me up and I mumered a quick thank you and a sorry and
was on my way without a second word.

After my  lovely 20mins walk. I ended up finding my self standing at the gate of my oh so wonderful high school(note sarcasm). I took a deep breath and got ready for another day of torture.Besides I'm used to it  by now since its been happening for 2yrs now.u might not know what I'm talking about,it's about me getting bullied by the kids i  used to call friends.

I finally made it to my locker and opened it and took out my books ,put them in my bag . and was on my way to class when i saw the guy i met this morning on my way to school and he was heading for the principal's office, so I'm guessing he's a new student at school,but there was something different about him,he didn't had those two other boys with him this morning when I ran into him,anyhow non of my business.

After a couple of halls i made it to my class room the teacher was not there yet so I just entered and took my regular seat at the middle of the class. One of my friends sits next to me.she always comes to school before me. my other two friends are in same class but not in same class with me and mia.I have three besties (truth,mia,shackema)and we've been friends for three(3) yrs now.we are a very crazy threo.

After our first 3 periods we had a small break.during this break my friends and I meet up and buy things to eat and drink mostly we also chat a little before going back to class.Besides we don't have enough time the break is just for ten mins.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

After two more hours of school work we had lunch, well during lunch i pray while my friends talk .then we all talk and listen to music and play foot ball or run each other around the school ,just to have fun.

After a few hours of some what fun lectures , it was finally time to go home. I headed home happily with my ear phones in my ear. As I reach home I saw that the house next door that was empty is now being occupied by the guy I saw this morning and also in school and his family.

I turned and went into my house ,took off my shoes and ran up the stairs into my room.I was about to go to sleep when  I remembered that I had homework to do and it was a lot.       

📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝📝After about a century later I'm completely finished with all that work and I'm not even a bit tired so I guess I'll go and take a walk. And I might as well change cause I feel sweaty and need to take a bath

I went out my house and began to walk. I went pass a few streets and then I saw a bench ,I sat down and plugged in and put on my headphones🎧 and got lost in the songs ,so lost that I didn't even see when  the guy that I kept seeing came and sat next to me.

        JASON'S  P.o.V

🐜🐜 🐜🐜🐜,

I just move in from California .it's strange but I keep running into this girl, umm,  oh yea I forgot I don't even know her name. First I saw her on the road and then in school now I saw her sitting on a bench on the side of the road . I walked up to her but she seemed distracted by what ever she is listening to, so I just Sat down next to her .

After a while she realized I was there and she seemed shocked 😐to see me. I just smiled and said hi she then smiled and got up saying she had to leave and go home🏠 .  Wait I said can we please  at least get to know each other ,she said ok and sat down ,we talked for a while and I got to know a little about her and she got to know about me .l wish I knew more about her but you can't expect someone to tell you everything about them the first time you meet. She then got up and said bye and went off with out even waiting for me to answer.

🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

THANK YOU For Reading my book and for having patients with me please stick around for the next chapter