Drawing #14

Moo P.O.V
Tyler just left so suddenly, I'm so confused, what's going on with him?
It started when Craig first came to school... the first time they met each other.... the moment Tyler found out who is soulmate was.
But Craig has Samantha, so it's someone else but who?

Hey babe, you good, you look distracted.
Yeah, I'm worried about Ty
I've been wondering too, he's been acting so weird lately, is everything okay with him
Its not my call to tell you any of this, when he want to tell all of you he will.
I'm not even sure I know the whole story right now.

The guys look surprised

~How?!? He tells you everything, we wouldn't be surprised if you came over one day telling us he killed someone!~

Marcel slightly yelled standing up, Lui and David took each of his shoulders sitting him down.
Calm down Marcy, if Tyler doesn't want to tell him something it's ok...
Lui said trying to calm him down

Marcel sat down but he still looked pissed,it was almost as if you could see smoke coming out of his ears.
Nogla looked over to him and put his arm around his shoulders giving him a kiss on the cheek, instantly calming him down.

If you haven't realized yet, all the guys in the group have found their soulmate. We have Marcel,Lui and David, Evan and Jon, Brian and I, and Craig and Samantha. Tyler told me he found his soulmate but he hasn't made contact with him or anything, because of his parents....
I wish life would be better for him, he deserve to live happy....
Don't you think?