Chapter 20

Adrien P.O.V:
Master Fu was the first to speak. "I am so very glad you two managed to work out your predicament. However, what do you plan on doing now?" I looked at Marinette, her large blue eyes displaying that the mind behind them was deep in thought. She looked up at me, confused, and then turned back to Master Fu, " Well, I guess we'll just keep patrolling like usual. We still need to keep Paris safe." He smiled mischievously, "I may have a suggestion that could prevent something bad from happening to both of you at once..." I leaned forward in anticipation as he continued, "... I may be able to provide you with a little bit of help."
He reached forward with his aged hands and picked up the musical device off of his table. He set it down on the mat on his floor and knelt down, motioning for us to do the same. Marinette and I sat down on the mat and watched as Master Fu pressed a series of buttons and lifted the lid of the box. A yellow hair comb and an orange and white pendant sat in sections inside the box.
Two sections in the middle of the box seemed to me like they had previously held mine and Marinette's miraculous'. Other spaces surrounded them, including purple, yellow, orange, blue, and green. I watched as more and more sections shot out of the sides of the box, revealing miraculouses I hadn't even known existed. I stared in awe.
Master Fu grinned at my wonder and held his hand out invitingly towards the box. "Why don't you choose a few partners?"