Chapter 15

Amy's POV

We were in the woods trying to find how to get back in when Mustang got an idea.

"They're looking for an ice cream truck." And so he asked me to help change it into a meat truck. And we got in no problem.

"It's pathetic that they're this stupid." The other's nodded as we continued. We found that all the entrances into Central Command were blocked, so Mustang, Riza, and I went one way while Maria brought everyone away.

We headed to where Mustang killed Lust and the door had been transmuted shut, so Mustang blew it open and there was Ed, Scar, and three Chimera. I smiled as I held my scythe.

"Haven't seen your spear in a while Ed."

"Amy!" He seemed kinda happy. Also in the room where a ton of these naked white things with homunculi markings, minus the tattoo.

"Well," I spun my scythe. "Time to do something useful." And so I started cutting the things. And the green blood made it not as bad.

And then Mustang ruined my fun by torching them all. I growled.

"Damn it Roy! I was having fun being useful!" He smirked as I pouted. Then May fell through the ceiling, with Envy. A few things were said between Envy and ourselves, then Mustang asked who killed Hughes. And Envy admitted that he did, and then changed in Gracia, and I wanted to kill him so badly.

And by the look on Mustang's face, so didn't he. And the look that was on his face was terrifying. It was angry and murderous all at once. Not even close to the look he had when he had killed Lust. He wasn't going to just kill Envy, he was going to torture him slowly until he wasn't even ash.

Mustang then told us to stand down, because he was going to take Envy down. I wanted to protest, but didn't. Edward and the other's left, leaving Riza and I with a pissed off homunculus and an even more pissed off Mustang.

Envy turned into that evil green thing when Mustang burned his eyes. It was beginning to scare me a little. Mustang would ask how having something boil or burnt felt and then hit Envy's monster body. Then Envy ran away, Mustang followed, and soon Riza and I did after hearing the blood curdling screams of Envy. We ran into Mustang and Riza pointed her gun at him. I was about to freak out.

"Elric! Stop her." I crossed my arms. "Why aren't you stopping her?"

"When it's just the two of us, the Colonel calls me by my first name." Riza said, and when he changed into Envy, Riza told him she lied and shot him. I looked at Envy.

"And you think he'd just call me by my last name? He either calls me by my code name or my first name." And so Riza started to shoot at him. Then Envy grabbed Riza and before I could stop him Mustang came and set him on fire.

And he went NUTS! And I was terrified. He wouldn't stop using his flame alchemy, and so I clung onto Riza and I felt tears begin down my face, as I watched the human body disintegrate and this little green thing come out.

And then Riza walked over and pointed her gun at Mustang. And when Mustang was about to kill Envy anyways, Ed actually saved Envy. He sassed Mustang and I was on the other side, and I was shaking horribly and the tears wouldn't stop.

Mustang threatened to take Ed's hand along with Envy, which wouldn't work as well since it was the automail hand, and Ed pretty much told him to look in the mirror and asked if Mustang was going to be like that when he becomes Fuhrer. Then Scar chimed in. Then Riza chimed in.

Mustang told Riza to shoot him and asked what she'd do after and she said that she'd kill herself. I cried more. Thinking of losing my closest friends, scared me. Mustang sent a flame down an empty corridor and said that he couldn't afford to lose Riza.