(cRACK) Alex is angree

(A/N) this could get confusing coz im sleep drunk rn

"Everyone please stop fighting," Alex said while he tried to calm Ciel and Gion down. Ciel had made the mistake of chatting with Gina in a lovey-dovey manner in front of Gion, which made Gion's sister complex hit the roof.

"Fck off Alex jesus, nobody listens to ur mouse trap!" Gion screamed while trying to tie Ciel's hair into a noose and hang him with it, Livio instructing him along the way.

"So what you gotta do is you tie those two ends together... yeah, like that.. oh watch out for Prince Ciel's foot.. yep yep okay now twist that around-"

"Guys please, we have to achieve world peace-"

"Shut UP ALEX YOU'RE SUCH AN ANNOYING DO-GOODY," Ciel howled, slapping Gion with his fancy manicures.

"The fuck did you just say you pathetic mortals?"

Everyone hALteD and turned to look at Alex, who had literal dark clouds surround him.

"Alex you okay-" Felix tried to say but was cut off with

"Shut up you redheaded Wendy's clone. I did not come all the way to this island to study with pathetic princes that have sister complexes and time management issues"

"You, german. Get your head out of your mind palace and use your blessed height to intimidate the baguette boy. What is your height even for, to make FelLeon cuter? Well it works but it has much more potential, now go seperate them or so help me I will make sure you never wake up again

On time"

"Okay now you, you basic ass brunette boy. Your hairstyle is literally on every wikihow page. How about you man tf up and tell Lillian the truth it's so damn easy. Like ffs it takes 3 minutes. And don't talk about etiquette and stuff when you cant even handle fish and chips being french"

"It-its not french-"

"I SAY ITS FRENCH, DO WE HAVE A PROBLEM"

"No its definitely french haha just ignore the britian flag on it there whoops"

"You, butler. You're cool"

"Okay"

"You sonic ass blonde durian bitch, yeah you. Want me to say it to both of your two faces? You framed a six year old you little shet and what tf man you can't even eat a fish without choking on a tiny ass bone, I'm guessing the fishbone aint the only thing you're choking on right"

"Wha-"

"You also choke on the fact that your country is facing an obesity epidemic"

"O k a y? That could have been worse-

"And some dicc'

"W h y "

"So moving on is this japanese emo shit. You're okay but like are u ok you named a robot after the man who buried you alive. There's always someone willing to help okay?"

"I never expected that, I guess I can-"

"But like wtf dude what kind of brother stops his little brother from going to school and meeting new friends"

"There it is."

"AlrIght you italian m o t h e r f u c k e r. Hoe you gotta have something wrong with your head, what kind of 140 IQ cold prince genius loses his c00l and had a  cha-cha-cHA dAnCe oFf over his sister whats wrong with you, you're legit a soft mochi inside wtf kinda durian ass hardandspiky outside softandnice inside bs is this.

"What do you-"

"Stfu zucchini you're irrelevant now. NoW TIME FOR YOUR FRENCH BAGUETTE ASS SISSY FCKIN SNAIL EATING CRIES OVER FALLING DOWN LITTLE PIECE OF TOLL ASS LONG HAIRED BEAUTIFUL ASS PRINCE."

"WaS THAT ALREADY MY PUNISHMENT AND WHY AM I CONFLICTED OVER WHETHER OR NOT IT'S A COMPLIMENT-"

"SIt thE FUCC DOWN AND L I S T E N  Y'ALL BE FUTURE ASS LEADERS AND YOU CANT EVEN COMPARE TO MY MIDGET NOBITA-COPYCAT SELF WHAT IS THIS BULLSHITERY? Oh and these reports need to be filed by tomorrow afternoon so I'll divide them equally amongst all of us mkay? UwU"

And so the day was saved by the poWERPUFF GIR-

*bold text intensifies*

I mEaN and so the day was saved by the student council pReSiDeNT-

A/N
I'm legit dying right now whaT TF IS THIS CHEAP CRAP AND WHY DID I SAY 'ASS' SO MUCH

Uh

Exams r nice

Today was first day

Already sure I failed one

Mkay yeet yeet