Part Four - Let It Out

So my gay ass is back at it again, with another part, hopefully the final. I regret to inform you that the dirty deed will be happening, as much as I don't want to make TJ puke (For secret reasons), he sadly will be vomiting somewhere in here (Probably towards the end). Better enjoy this disgusting reverse diarrhea chapter.

General P.O.V.

Cyrus has just finished showing the whole group a full moon, in other words, he lifted his fucking skirt and showed his pasty white ass to everyone.

Jonah did not like this dare because he already seen Cyrus' ass earlier in the night in private, he would have preferred for Cyrus to have had a different dare.

Cyrus was also not happy with this dare, he already done one very similar he would have liked it better to have seen Jonah's bare ass.

Anyways it was now Marty turns who regrettably read, "Demonstrate how you masturbate. Urmm... Do I just make hand gestures and describe it or can I use something like a banana?".

"Could use your penis" Buffy of all people suggested, "Yeah" TJ added.

Marty refused, "No, it's a demonstration, not a actually fucking do it".

Amber joined in, "Just do you best to show us"

Marty spread his legs apart, "So I usually just wrap my whole hand around, right below the tip," he said while holding a ghost dick in his hand, "and I just you know go at it" he simply shook his hand up and down instead of moving it up and down.

Jonah laughed out, "Looks to me like your strangling it!".

"Oh my god it does" Andi started in on the laughter too.

This teasing of the way he jerked off, made him stop his demonstration at once, "Shut it" he demanded not wanting them to judge him more than they already had.

At least he couldn't get as embarrassed as TJ ... or could he?

"No, they don't have to" Amber rudely said to the party man himself.

Marty scolded himself for inviting her, why did he?

Walker read off his dare that was sure to excite Andi, "Perform a strip tease. Hmm, at least it's not stripping down, that'd just be awful being the only one without clothes on"

"Tell me about it" TJ said cupping his balls with his non dominant hand stressing the fact that he has no clothes on which was already crystal clear to anyone with eyeballs.

Marty spoke up, "Yeah, that does sound pretty bad being the only one naked, especially if you were with a group of friends".

"I agree, glad I'll never have to find out what that feels like" TJ sarcastically said acting as if he was not sitting there with shag carpeting tickling his bare skin with every movement.

This made Cyrus laugh a little.

Next Andi said, "Let's get this show on the road" signaling Walker to start on his dare.

When Walker stood up he asked, "How much do I take off for a strip tease?"

"Just down to your boxers, or whatever you wear" Andi excitedly answered.

The thing was he was only going to strip down to his black yoga pants because he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Walker focused on Andi's hungry eyes wanting to see more of him, as he peeled off his shirt by pulling the bottom up, revealing his abdomen first.

It wasn't long till he was swaying gentle side to side while slipping his arms out of his shirt while he pulled it over and off his head.

'Mmm!' Andi thought, she didn't know someone this young could have such a toned body.