i have no empathy. i tell people i care when i don't. "i'm so sorry, i wish i could help." i don't care. i don't feel anything.

i don't feel any empathy whatsoever and never had. thought it was normal until recently. mum says i should see a doctor.

i don't care how my words and actions affect you. i don't care how you fucking feel and im not going to sympathise.

i want to hurt people. i think of murdering people or torturing them everyday, smiling in the face of their tear-stained expression.

i drink to forget everything and become an unsympathetic whirlwind. break peoples hearts and then play the victim.

i'll crush you underneath my heel and then have the audacity to say you broke me.

i'll manipulate you until you bend in ways the body and soul isn't supposed to, until you're left feeling guilty for every single thing you've ever done or said to me that lacked the slightest amount of respect.

i'm just like my father, a skill we both have perfected. we hate each other so much and we're both so filled with violence but god knows we'd both fuck you over blind and then go pretend to cry in the bathroom.

if you ruin my plans i'll throw a tantrum twice the size of your fucking ego until you don't have one anymore.

don't fuck with me because i'll take everything from you while wearing a sweet smile and laying my head on your shoulder.

i do all this, because i'm hadley.
i'm hadley, and you've got no fucking idea what i've thought about doing to you.