Chapter 2

" RING RINNNG !! " The Bell Went I Dozed Off From , Staying Up All Night Studiying This Years Playbook . I Sped Walked Out The Door , Trying To Get To The Gym To Talk To Coach Before 2nd Period . I Gave Lisa A Kiss , And Told Her I Would See Her Later .

Coach Wasnt In There But , I Had Too Pee Really Bad So I Ran To The Backside Restroom . As I Was Washing My Hands I Heard The Restroom Door Open And I Looked In The Mirror , And Saw Quinicia . I Askeed Her Whaat Did She Want Right Now , And She Told Me To Fuck Her Right Then And There . I Told Her No , Then She Locked The Restroom And Pulled My Pants Down Sucking My Dick Petfectly .

I Couldnt Resiste It Now , She Have Alreaady Started I Thought . It Was One Minute Till The Tardy Bell So I , Pushed Her Away And Told Her Move . Running Down The Hall Zipping Up My Pants I Came Up To The 3rd Floor In Ms . Pines Class .  I Saw My Bestfriend Miley And Instatly Sat By Here , And Then I Glanced Behind Me Not Noticing To Seats Over From Me Was Lauren . I Got Happy Inside A Little , But Had To Staay Cool .

I , Was Feeling Odd As Fuck . I Knew How To Talk Every Female And Could Get Any One , But She Stood Out So Much More To Me . I Wasnt Acting The Same And My Bestfriend Knew It . We  Walked To The Next Class Together , And Tried To Finish Our Conversation , But Ms Johnson Knew Dam Well We Was Gone Talk All Period So , She Seperated Us Soon As We Entered The Room .

My Patience For 3rd , Period Was Never Good In Any Year . It Was The Period Before Lunch , I Stayed Turnt Trying To Forget About What Happened Earlier Today . We Went To Lunch , And I Saw Lisa And Quinicia Sitting Down At Table A . I Swiftly Walked To Table D . But As I Walked I Bumped Into Lauren And Spilled Her Tray . I Told Her She Could Have Mines , It Didnt Matter Even The Lunch Ladies Loveed Me .

I tryed not , to smile at her as much because i didnt want her to feel akaward  . I Wanted This Girl And She Seemed A Little Shy So After Lunch I Asked Her Was She Okay .