01: Our Meeting

It was just a nice Autumn breezy day in Ilsan-gu, South Korea, a nice morning breeze came in as each customer entered the little shop. Business wasn't slow nor was it busy either it was well medium. Hi Im Min Lynn I'm 22 I'm going to be 23 next month. I live alone with my lazy and adorable cat Bam Bam. I love to cook and bake mostly cook though. I like to read and draw. When I was in middle - High school I would always go to a Coffee, being in a coffee shop always made me happy and ifires. The nice smell of ground coffee and the warmth it gave, it was like a second home to me. I've never been in love nor found love I'm a Single Pringle I'm a Date Virgin (a.k.a I've never had my first kiss or hugged or held hands with no man other than my dad and my brothers hands) It's so hard nowadays to find love. Maybe this year will be my year though. Enough about me let's get on with the day.

"Hello sir Welcome to 'The Cold Roast' what can I get for you today" Lynn said as she walked to Kim Seokjin. "Hi yes can I get two Iced Americanos please" Jin said as he was handing the menu to Lynn. "Yes sir I'll will be right back with your drinks" Lynn said as she walked back to the counter to make the coffees. Jin is scrolling down his Instagram when he hears the door ring from the bell "Hello.!" As the employees all shouted to greet the customer. "Namjoon over here" Jin walks up to Namjoon to give him a quick hug. "Hey man sorry I'm late Traffic was being a pain. So what did you order" Namjoon said as he put his backpack in the middle of the walk way behind his chair, looking at the menu.

"I got our usual" Jin said as he was now looking at this magazine that had been sitting on a magazine rack. Lynn was now making her way to Jin and Namjoon when she suddenly trips on Namjoons backpack causing her to spill the cold coffee on him and a little on Jin. Lynn was on the floor when she looked up to see a very angry Namjoon. "YOU KLUTZ YOU JUST SPILT ICE COFFEE ON ME. Ugh and on my new shirt too."

Namjoon said in an angry and annoyed tone, which bring out Min Yoongi Lynn's older brother (a.k.a owner of shop) "Is there a problem here" looking at Namjoon and Lynn. "Yes this klutz just spilt iced coffee on my new shirt. Do you not watch were your going" Namjoon rolled his eyes at the sight of Lynn. "I'm sorry sir I will give y'all's refund" Yoongi said as he walks to the Cash register to bring out there exact change. While Lynn is as red as a tomato and upset with her self. She's always been good at her job this was only her second time she messed up the first wasn't as bad the guy was more understandable. "Lynn" Yoongi called "go clean this up please" Yoongi said with an slight low voice to ease the tension a bit. Lynn goes to clean up a bit while Jin is helping her a bit too before getting up. "I can't believe this-" Namjoon was now covered by Jin's hand "It's ok it was just an accident sorry for all the attention" Jin smiles with an apolitical smile and bowed before pushing Namjoon out of the shop.

~ 10 minuets after closing

"Aish Lynn what happened this morning you never have slip ups?! " Yoongi said as was putting chairs up on the clean tables looking at Lynn every once in a while. "You missed a spot" Yoongi pointed at the counter where Lynn had been wiping the counter off with a wet wash rag. "I'm sorry Yoongi I was just walking to give them their order and some idiot just left his bag right where I can trip, thank gosh I didn't break anything" looks at her wrist. "Since I messed up today how about I lock the shop and you go home and rest early with Dolly" smiles at the little voices he does when he thinks of him and his cute little Dolly. "Ok alright be careful when you go home and rest well my dear sister" Yoongi now putting his leather jacket and grabbing his valuables. Now hugging Lynn and kisses the top of her head. "Gn Yoongi" Lynn said now taking her apron off and getting ready to go home.

      ~At Lynn's apartment

"Bam Bam where's my Bam Bam" Lyn said as she closed and locks her door. Picks up her fluffy fluffy fur baby. "Are you hungry" Lynn said as she was getting his dinner ready before serving her self some Kimchi Soup and a water. After dinner Lynn goes to her room to take a shower and watches some 'Running Man' while Bam Bam is Lying next to her being pet to sleep. "Aigoo my little baby is tired let's go to sleep then* Lynn said quietly turning of the TV trying not to move him. She kisses The cats head Goodnight and falls asleep instantly.