08: The Plan

~Lynn's POV

OMG Ahhhh did he just ask me out on a date?. Lynn said as she locked the door and jumped on the bed happily. "OMG what am I gonna wear omg well I don't like dresses that much so a nice business kinda nice outfit will do. Oh I got to call my personal stylist (a.k.a Danielle) "Hello" "Danielle it happened" "I'm on my way"

"Now Alondra and Alina" Lynn said as she called her best friends. "Ok girls we've got a mission. Operation Date night." "Guys the date is not till Saturday it's Friday." "We know and your not going on your first official date without your besties help dress you and besides we only have 24 hours to make you beautiful." Danielle said as she was getting her stuff ready. "SLEEPOVER!!!!" The girls yelled as the were getting ready for bed."Ok go shower and put this mask on when you get out." Alondra said as she was giving her the mask. "Ok" Lynn said as she got in the bathroom.

"Oh my goodness guys our baby is going on her official date. And you Alondra when are you gonna give in and confess to Yoongi you know he's still single." Alina said as she was eating a chicken wing. "Well umm." "Yeah and I think he likes you too." Danielle said as she was eating a pizza. "Well when the right time comes I will." "Honey the right time is now, your gonna have to tell him before it's to late. Trust me I did the same mistake years ago." Danielle said as she rubbed her back. "Yeah and we all know how devastated you were then geez you didn't come out of the house for a week." Alina said rolling her eyes. "Ok I will." Alondra said as she was drinking a Pepsi. "I totally ship y'all."

Lynn said with he face covered in black. "AHHHHH!!! LYNN!!" The girls screams as Lynn came out of the restroom looking like burnt chicken nugget. "Ok I get I'm fat but come on really." "Oh shut up you have a good body you're in shape not a single fat." "Thanks Ig" "Now tomorrow we're gonna choose the outfit so Danielle you're on wardrobe, Alondra on make up, and I'll do your hair." Alina said describing the plan. "Ok" the girls said as they high-fives each other and watch child movies eating pizza and wings.