11: Busted

"Yoongi?" "Hoseok?" "Jimin?" "What are y'all doing". "Girls! H-hey" "Cut the crap Yoongi what are you doing here?" Alondra said with a bit of nervousness in her voice. "*gasps* were y'all spying on Lynn?" "Did you know she had a date tonight?" "Uhh I uhh- Yes." Yoongi sigh in defeat, "Yes I was, but I had a reason." "Oh yeah what is it" Alina said crossing her arms. "Her outfit, that Outfit was way to tight."

"바보!!!, that outfit was barely tight I'm just glad she was still short for him to look down on her." "WHAT!! No. Well she's my sister as an older brother I have to watch out for her." Yoongi said with confidence.

"Uh-huh and?" "Well- uh" "Yoongi you've got to lear to let her go she's not a child anymore." Alondra said as she patted his shoulder. Yoongi sighs "I know, it's just that I love her so much, she's my baby sister we've always been there for each other. I'm afraid-" "that she may not need you anymore?" Jimin said as he patted Yoongi's shoulder. "Yup that's how I felt when Julie married Jungkook." "Yah I still rely on you for advice." "Welcome to the club Yoongi." Hobi said as he back hugged Alina.

"Thanks man, I feel a bit better. Lets go home." Yoongi said as he was standing next to Alondra. "You know may e you should go into the dating game." Hobi said as he held Alina's hand. "Hmm well I have someone in mind but idk." "Ask her Maybe she'll yes." Jimin said as he put his glasses in his pocket. "Maybe when we're in private at the right time I will." Yoongi said as he glanced at Alondra for a second then back to the side walk.

Ik this is a short chapter but I'll try and make the next one a little longer hehe love you 💜💜💜!!!
  -Author C