Chapter 1 》 The Arrival

As the bus pulls up to the bus stop, I hug my parents tightly, saying my goodbyes as if I was never coming back this summer. I grab my bag and step into the bus. I sit down in the very back and sigh. I wonder, what if I die? What if the camp is filled with strange psychotic people!? I tried to calm myself down and take deep breaths. I look out the window and back to the bus to realize "Holy shit I'm the only one on this bus." I mutter under my breath. "I was right! My parents are fucking retarded, oh my god! I'm going to be kidnapped and fucking killed!" I whisper-shout to myself. I hide in the space on the ground in front of the seat curled up in a ball. "I knew I shouldn't trust summer camP-" I came forward at the bus's sudden stop. "Oh god, I'm here. They're gonna kill me and chop up my body parts to put in their next dinner!" I whisper-yelled to myself again, my eyes slightly watery. I hear a sudden loud voice shout, "Where'd ya go!?" Which was followed by footsteps? "Holy fuck dude I'm too young to die, I haven't even finished puberty or got my glow up dude, I don't want to die an ugly little shit!" I think to myself. I suddenly feel something pick me up by the collar of my shirt and the next thing you know I'm thrown outside the bus with my bag thrown on the side along with some scattered clothes that fell out. I grumbled angrily and forcefully shoved everything back in my bag. While putting everything back into my bag, I immediately go through a state of panic. I can't find my tablet. I need that tablet, without it, I can't do my digital art. I begin panicking thinking if I took it out or left it at home. Tears began to prick at my eyes and it wasn't long before one tear had slipped out. I suddenly hear a voice say, "Hey, are you looking for this?". I looked up at what I thought to be my savior, it was a boy with curly/fluffy black hair and a white(?) sweater. He had been holding my tablet. I looked up at him and hugged him tightly. Fuck it, dude  , he saved my tablet. He is worth the hug. He wrapped his arms around me in return really tightly. "Haha- Ok, you don't have to kill me buddy-" He didn't let go "Well I dun gon fucked up," I mumbled to myself. "Oh, Max! You have the let the new camper go so she can meet everyone else too!" The boy who I assumed was Max slightly grumbled. "I want her to be my new pet." When that sentence came out of his mouth my gut told me to stop everything. Stop breathing. Stop moving. Stop everything. Just. Stop. "Are you sure you're responsible enough to have a live pet, Max?" LIVE pet!? What the actual fuck is wrong with my parents and these people. The boy suddenly let go. "Holy fucking shit my parents sent me to a fucking cult camp," I said aloud. I began taking steps back to get back on the bus but it wasn't there. The bus had already been gone. Holy shit, I was right.

I really won't be coming back this summer.

Edited