Chapter 61 - Might

"Chaengie!" Lisa spoke enthusiastically as soon as she saw Chaeyoung on her videocall.

"Heeey! Lisaaa!" Chaeyoung responded cheerfully back. "Oh my, we haven't talked in a while, I'm so sorry!"

"Chaeng! Stop right there, I know life can get busy, it definitely got busy for me and my standards so... Plus, you know, stuff like this is a two-way street, so..."

"Oh look at you, being all mature and everything!" Chaeyoung was proud.

"Well... I did learn from another mature person." Lisa smirked as she winked at Chaeyoung. "Although.... phew... I know we joke about this a lot but....That mature person could shower every now and then...." Lisa chuckled as she said that and Chaeyoung joined in.

"Fair enough, I do smell bad now, it's been a long day today." Chaeyoung responded honestly.

"Oh... Are you okay?" Lisa felt bad.

"Yeah, no, nothing I can't handle hehe... It just went longer than I expected... But I'm good! And I definitely can't wait to see you soon!" Chaeyoung responded with a huge grin.

"Yeah, I can't wait either! By the way, how's archery going?" Lisa asked happily.

"Actually great! Some people even said that I should enter competitions, but I was like "nah".... No time... Plus, it's really something I like to do just to relax." Chaeyoung replied.

"Whoa, that's great! I'm so proud of you, even if you don't enter a single competition!" Lisa was beaming with pride upon hearing the news.

"So... What's been going on in Bangkok?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Huh... We haven't talked in a while now, haven't we?" Lisa smiled.

"Yup... So, based upon that answer, I'm guessing - a lot?"

"Well... Not a lot a lot... But... Something did happen."

"I'm listening!" Chaeyoung smirked.

"Okay... Do you want Jisoo-related news or Jennie-related news?"

"Whoa whoa whoa... There's been Jisoo-related news?" Chaeyoung was shocked.

"Yup."

"Well then, start from there! The Jennie-related news is probably going to wash away the bitter taste from this one!"

"Hahahaha oh Chaeng!" Lisa chuckled and then explained the whole situation that happened between her and Jisoo. Chaeyoung eagerly listened and nodded her head as Lisa was going through the story. When Lisa was finished, Chaeyoung simply said:

"Oh... So.... You're good now?"

"I mean... Not good... But not bad either. We're... "Okay"?... It's weird. I don't resent her or anything. But at least she apologized and she admitted her wrongdoings so... That's a plus."

"Yeah, I guess it is... And how do you feel about all of that?"

"Good. I mean, not great, but... You know, it's a chapter that's now behind me and I guess we can say "hi" to each other or whatnot."

"Agreed. Well, I'm glad that didn't end up in tears."

"Hehe, yeah, me too." Lisa responded.

"And now... The Jennie-related news!" Chaeyoung was eager to hear what Lisa had to say.

"We got drunk together and it wasn't awkward!" Lisa jumped in her chair happily.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung was confused. "Did they invent teleportation? Did she come to Thailand only to see you? Did you come here without telling me?"