2: Like Father, Like Son

MAIN HOUSE LOUNGE

A three years old boy slept comfortably on the couch. His dark red hair being messed up in the process.

A tired yawn came from Jellal who was sitting on one of the stools by the bar isle.

"Damn...this boy's killing me," he was referring to his sleeping son.

He had been looking after the kid all day, now he was finally free.

Mirajane laughed at his complaint and placed a glass of champagne on the granite surface of the isle for him.

"Well, it can't be helped. Erza's at the company helping out with business," she said.

"Stuck with babysitting eh?" Cana joked. She was sitting next to him on the right.

"And you, when are you getting married huh?" Jellal got back at her with a smirk.

Cana answered this by drinking her glass of beer to the bottom. Well, she just had a fight with her boyfriend again, Bacchus.

"What about your casinos?" Lyon asked Fernandez. He and Rogue were playing on the pool table at the corner, "Who's managing them now?"

"Nahh...I got trustworthy people back at the estate to handle them." Jellal just shrugged.

Then a low murmuring by someone got everyone's attention.

"I miss Gray-sama~"

It was Juvia, sitting next to Lucy on the couch.

"Don't worry, Juvia. They'll all be back from work in no time," the Lady reassured her.

Juvia missing Gray everyday wasn't really something new.

Then they heard the sound of Levy's and Juvia's kids running around the corridors of the house. Probably playing tag. Again.

"Needless to say, the ones remaining here are stuck with babysitting," Mavis sighed. She was also at the bartending isle, eating vanilla cake.

Everyone seemed to hum in agreement.

"I was just thinking," she started, "All the kids here are boys...my sweet Diva is the only girl. It would be nice if she could do dress up with someone her age."

Cana laughed at this fact, "Well, growing up with the boys means she'll be handling guns and not make up."

"But think about it, that's not too bad at all." Lyon said with a hint of sarcasm.

"Anyway, babysitting would be much easier if Lucas was your kid," Jellal spoke up, "I bet he's in the library right now, reading brain-damaging stuff like republic acts and politics. Am I right, Lucy?"

She just answered with a smile.

And they all understood it as a 'yes'.

.

.

.

UNDERGROUND HALL OF MAIN HOUSE

The glory of the Dragneel territory didn't just end on the land's vast surface, it also extended underground.

Beneath the Main House laid the wide training hall designed for practicing either long-ranged or short-ranged firearms.

Armaments of all classes and variants were hung purposefully on the bricked walls of the wide room, be it from knives to bazookas.

There were even legit samurai swords displayed inside glass containers, probably worth millions for each.

Why not? These things can be bought from the black market, something that the Family always had access to.