Chapter 2

Here I am Farrah Yeager a blind 17 year old teenager trying to care about my appearance. I was sitting with Zayn, Niall, Liam,  and a few girls who never introduced themselves. It was my first period class; Music.

          Before I had a chance to say anything after Liam said hey the school bell rang. Zayn once again put his hand in mine as we headed up the schools steps. I handed him my schedule that was in my left jacket pocket.

           "Hey, you have practically every class with me and my mates except PE you have that with Niall though!" he exclaimed as he led me through the hallway.

            "Oh Zaynie we see you accepted another charity case!" Came a squeaky voice from behind me. Then I heard snickering as my cheeks I'm sure went from pale to red in a heartbeat. Zayn just huffed as he walked never stopping for a break.

             All these questions were going through my head as I wondered why it seemed like everyone at this school hated my new frie- wait a minute Farrah Mai Yeager did you just call this complete stranger a friend? I was in the middle of scolding myself when I walked into a classroom full of noise. Yet it all stopped when i entered.

             "Hey Mr.Styles and Mr. Tomlinson this is our new student Farrah Yeager. Once again I held out my hand but Zayn turned my body to face the teachers. "Welcome sweetheart," came a husky voice as he shook my hand and another voice said, "This is our music class hopefully you can sing or play an instrument." This voice however seemed slightly strained like he was restraining from something.

             I nodded vigorously as Zayn let go of my hand and told me he was going to the lou. I pulled out my stick and slowly walked around the room feeling the desks for any sign of emptiness. A few times I bumped into the corner of the desks and heard snickering and muffled laughs. However I kept going until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Darling, sit here." came the yet again strained voice of Mr.Tomlinson as he sat me down in an empty desk. I blushed as I sat in the chair then pulled out my computer.

            As if on cue I heard Zayns voice along with Nialls and Liams. "Alright class the boys have their song ready but Charlie the guitarist isn't here would anyone like to sub for him?" Asked Mr.Styles. I heard nothing so I slowly raised my hand. Then I felt someone grab my hand gently and lead me to the front of the class. I was handed a guitar and a pick. I strummed it slowly getting the feel for it then was told the song.

           It was personally one of my favourites so I knew the song like the back of my eyelids.

            Then I began to strum the guitar to the song...

Give me love like her

Cause lately I've been waking up alone

Paint splattered teardrops on my shirt

I told you i'd let them go

And that I'll fight my corner

Maybe tonight I'll call ya

After my blood turns into alcohol

No I just wanna hold ya