Return to adventure

Finn slowly arose from his slumber hearing Jake singing about bacon pancakes. All of a sudden the memories from the day before flooded back to him and he burst into tears. "Hey bro I got breakfast... its youre favourite bacon pancakes." was shouted from the bottom floor of the tree fort.  Finn slowly got up and climbed down the old wooden ladder to the second floor of the treefort. "Hey bro are you okay." Asked Jake. "Yeah I guess considering what happened" replied Finn holding back tears. "C'mon eat up bro We've got a day of adventuring." "Ok bro I guess it'll take my mind off things."

"I knew you'd come favourites.) around eventually, anyway eat up you've got a big day ahead of you." Finn walked to the table to eat the succulent pancakes, (they were his As Finn completed his favourite meal Jake sais. "Come on Finn, what time is it!."  "ADVENTURE TIME!" Shouted Finn as his spirit was instantly lifted. "Ok where are we going Jake." "I dont know bro lets go dungeon hunting!"  "Yeah lets go." Finn sprinted and lept out of the window,  just before he hit the ground he was caught by Jake. "C'mon bro this will be amazing, just like old time's. "

Finn's POV

"C'mon bro  this will be amazing, just like old time's." It was true that we hadn't been adventuring for about four year's, ever since I turned fourteen we stopped adventuring im eighteen now and this sounds like fun

"Hey weenie."