The Sleep Over (Jaspvid)

Davey and Jasper had planned multiple sleep overs after camp ended. This particular sleep over was at Jasper's house.

They had planned that because Davey's parents we'rent the nicest.

Davey walked to Jasper's house with a forest green backpack filled with supplies for tonight.
With a smile on his face as he jogged.

Five minutes later he arrived and rang the doorbell. A tall women with olive hair that was cut short to the middle of her neck kind of length and bown eyes surrounded by different shades of blue answered the door.

"Why hello there Davey! Jasper is up in his room playing Pac-Man, why don't you join him and I'll bring snacks." The women Said

Davey skipped along and smiled
"Thanks Mrs. Robinson!"
Davey said as he ran up the stairs to Jasper's room. Mrs. Robinson smiled,
"Okay Davey"

Davey bolted into Jasper's room
"Hey!"
Jasper look away from the screen and to Davey.
"What's up home skillet?"
Davey jumped on to Jasper's bed and threw his backpack on to the ground.

"What do you wanna do?"
Davey asked.
"Anything really I don't care"
Jasper said all chill.

"Mayb-"

"JASPER, DAVEY, Snacks are ready!"
Jasper was rudely interrupted by his mother
Davey and Jasper ran down the stares and enjoyed peanut butter and apples.

After the got snacks the played a bit of Pokemon together and watched some Scooby-Doo until it was late. Jasper managed to to sneak a soda into his room while his mom wasn't looking.

"JAPSPER, DAVEY'S, TIME FOR BED."

Davey frowned and looked up to Jasper. Japser shared the the same look. Jasper reached for the remote, but instead knocked it all over Davey's sleeping bag.

"Dang it Jasper"!

"Davey, remember we're not home alone watch your language!"

Japser scrambled to pick up the soda and sleeping bag.

"Looks like your sleeping in bed Davey"

Davey blushed a bit. Jasper pulled the covers of the bed and Davey got inside then Jasper. They both agreed to sleep and face a certain way so it wouldn't be weird.

"Goodnight Jas"

"Night Davey"

~TIME SKIP~

It was late at night and Jasper woke up.
Too tired to see anything. He felt something warm around is torso. He looked down only to find the small ginger wrapped around him.

He smiled but quickly realised how weird it could be seen as. So he light untangled Davey's arms from around him. Hoping Davey didn't wake up. Davey turned against the wall while Jasper made sure he was sleeping.

~TIME SKIP~

Mrs. Robinson walked up to Jasper's room to wake the boys up. Only to find them cuddling, their arms wrapped around each other, leg tangle with the others and their faces mashed together.

Mrs. Robinson quickly ran and got a camera and took a picture of the sleeping boys. Jasper woke up first and noticed that they were tangled up with each other. He blushed and looked up to see his mom making ' aww ' faces at them.

Davey soon awakened rubbing his eyes and yawning. He opened his eyes only to be hella close to Jasper's. He blushed and turned away.
He felt Jasper's legs tangled with his.

It made his face hot.

"Uh morning Jas"

"Good morning Davey"

--------------------------------

~14 YEARS LATER~

"And that was the time I found you two snuggled up with each other"

Jasper put his arm around his boyfriend.

"Heh yeah that was probably the best sleep over of all time"

Jasper said

"Yeah who knew we would be together when we were older"

David chuckled

"All of us, were not dumb we saw the way you looked at each other, you were destin to be together."

Mr. Robinson but in

"Yeah, but I'm just glad to be with you Davey"

Jasper grabbed Davey's hand and gave him a peck on the lips Davey giggled and kissed Jasper back. They both blushed.

"GET A ROOM!"

- THE END

(YAY I finally finished)