Chspter 1

Y/n pov
I walked the castle ground alone until my good friend Jane came up to me. " your father request your presence" she said.

"Thank you Jane"'I said as I hugged her then made my way to the thrown room. " ahh y/n your here" father says " you what to see me father" I asked.

" yes I would like you to got to Washington, I have unrolled you into a school in a small two and like you to stay with a good friend of mine" he said.

I was in shock did I do something wrong? Did I disobey and Oder? I thought to my self. " it be a great opportunity to keep those Cullen in lie" uncle Caius says.

" "father what about my duties here?" I asked hope he would change his mind.

Jane your second in command she call take over for you. I what you to go so you can have fun while you can your almost at the age to be turned. Who knows you may find your mate" he tell me with a smile. Match maker much I thought to my self.

"Ok I will go how long do I have until I leave" I asked. " in a few minutes" he said I nodded and went to go pack after they dismissed me.

I walked to my room bumping into Jane with a said love ok on her face. " I will miss you it hard to keep the boys in line" she say. " you could just use your powers on them" i laugh to lighten the mood as we continue to walk to my room to pack.

Half way throw pack I heard a knock on the door. " come in" I said. " y/n dear would like a hand?" she asked.

I nodded and she sat on my bed and start to fold clothes and place it in my suitcase.

"I remember the day your father brought you home an army vampire had attack your parents and were about to kill you. Your father saved you and could take his eye of you. The night he brought you home he felt like her could raise you as his. I question him at first but when I saw you first the time I felt like I could be a love mother. I know you don't what to go but Floks is a beautiful place and the Cullens are nice people" she says.

I nodded and zipped up the suitcase and Alec was already at the door waiting for me and took them to the car as I said my goodbyes and got into the car head for my new home.