Chapter 3

Unknown pov

" I don't trust here she will ruin our plans to take the Volturi down. Jasper will find out we are not mates and she is his" I said.

" you have nothing to worry about as long as we try to keep them apart they will never know" Edward says as kiss my shoulder.

" you should go to keep up the act you and bella are together until we kill her too" I said. "She will I made it convincing that bella my mate Victoria will have her chance to kill her" Edward told me as he lead me deep into the forest.

Y/n pov
I couldn't sleep. I feel like something was off about the hole family. I decided I was going to investigate. I walked around the house when I saw Edward and and Alice walk in. " oh sorry I couldn't sleep so I came out to get a glass of water" I said.

They walked passed me and when into the rooms. After 5 mins I saw Alice walked into Edward room. I heard voices on the other side of the door. " I think she knows we're hide something" I hear Alice say. "!just stick to the plan" was all Edward said. Then hear moaning on the other side of the door. How could she do this to jasper? Hasn't he suffered enough? I thought to myself.

I walked to jaspers room and was about to knock but he had already opened the door.

I decided it was not my place to tell him but because he was standing in front of me I had to say something. " could you tell me about the school" I said hope he wouldn't see through my nervousness.

"The school you would have no problem fitting in and marking friend. There nothing to be nervous about" he said hugging me.

We did let go for the longest time when we pulled apart your eyes lock and none of us moved until jasper kissed me.

I kissed back not knowing why then pulled away. " I'm sorry" I said and went back to my room.

Edward pov
" we set the pain on Bella's birthday she will bleed making jasper attack. The next day you will leave her in the woods alone and we can go to Volturi and you act like you what to die putting the kinds off guard. When the time is right we will kill them and take their place." Alice said kissing me.

I grinned and whipped her close off and and had my way with her.

Jasper pov
It was the first day off school I walk to y/n room to explain what happen last night. I knocked on her door and their was no answer.

I heard a heartbeat come for out side and found her running running to the house. " oh good morning sorry I just when out for my morning run" she say.

" about last night I'm sorry" I told her. " no you don't have to it my fault to I kissed you back. I know you and Alice are together" I said.

"Who do you think you are?" You your trying to steal my man" Alice yelled. " how can I when I hear you cheating on him"y/n said the quickly cover her mouth.

My heart shattered " is it true" I said "you bitch"Alice yelled about to attack y/n I pull y/n behind me to keep Alice away for her.

"Jazz you don't believe her do you?" Alice says upset but I know she was faking it. " what wrong with you? What happen to the Alice i used to know?" I said.

"Jazz I'm still your Alice please you have to bleach me" she says. I didn't believe. I turned to y/n and said we better be heading off we don't what to be late" I tell her