15.It all ends here.

I was still crying when I heard someone come near me. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Luke kneeling down next to me. "Ellie its ok Michael's not mad at you." Luke said. "he seemed mad." I hiccuped. luke hugged me and said it was gonna be ok. He pulled away when he heard him walking toward us. "Ellie I promise we're not mad." Michael said softly he looked at Luke for help not knowing what to do. "Ellie I'm not mad either ok? Just please try and stay strong. Koda and ari love you like you're their younger sister! I love you like a sister Michael is mad for you, Brittany relies on you more than she relies on louis. Just please try and be strong for us can you please try and do that for all of us.?" Luke said pleading. I nodded and they both hugged me. Luke went back to bed and me and mikey stayed up Soon everyone started getting up and walking into the living room kitchen. We looked out the window and saw the venue was close. Everyone but me got cereal and ate it quietly. I wasnt hungry cause I felt sick. Ashton got a call from someone and was smiling widely. He got up from his seat and went to the lounge. Everyone smiled and said there goes lover boy. "What are you guys talking about?" I said "Ash is talking to a girl from back home." Mikey said smiling. "Her name's Kirsten and he texts her non stop. they're either on the phone,face timing or texting." Calum explained "Same With Zayn he's always talking to Lena I swear those two are gonna get married!"  Harry Said. I laughed as Zayn blushed from the comments "speaking of lena when do we get to meet her?" louis asked. "She's coming to the concert tonight so tonight is when you guys get to meet her." Zayn said blushing again. The bus came to a stop and lerched forward a bit. We looked out the window and saw the venue. We all took turns using the bathroom and changing into actual clothes. Once we were all changed Liam told us that the 1D had sound check at 3 and the 5SOS boys right after that. It was 10 so we all decided to go out in about. Zayn had to go to the airport to pick up Lena. the 1D boys and Brittany wanted to go so they all left. Me, Mikey, Ari,luke,Koda and Cal decided to go look around. Ash said he was gonna stay and talk to Kirsten. We all smiled and said ok. We called a cab and they were there in about 15 minutes. We asked where the closest music store was and were off. it took about 10 minutes to get to the music store. We all got out and Michael paid the cab and we went inside. There was old records C.D's  cassette tapes anything music like was there.We looked around for about 2 Hours and then left the store. We saw an arcade and went in. There was a snack bar and so many games. From old ones to new ones. We all split up with our boyfriends and any different ways. After about an hour of gaming we got something at the snack bar. I looked at the time and saw it was 2:30. "we should be heading back guys its almost 3 o clock." I said the all agreed and we called a cab. we waited 20 minutes before it finally came. We all got in and told the cab driver where the venue was.

*fast foward to an hour before the concert.*

we were all sitting in the dressing room messing around when zayn and lena came into the room "Guys this is my girlfriend Lena." zayn said smiling happily. Lena waved hi at us all."Lena you've met the boys and Britt. That with the highlighter pink hair is ellie, Red and blue hair is Dakota we call her koda or koala And with the actually normal colored hair is ari." Zayn said pointing at us. "Hey." the three of us said. She waved hello too three all of us. "Zayn my hair is more of a duct tape neon pink thank you very much." I said sassyly.

*fast forward too after concert*

{A/N no I'm not avoiding those parts to cut characters out or don't feel like writing cause all I be putting is they talk and stuff and really boring things so don't hate jeez}

"So lena how long have you and zayn been together?" Ashton asked. "for about two years now." she smiled. "How did you meet zayn?" Koda asked "we were friends in primary school and we were in the same art class. So we became best friends instantly." she said with a wide smile on her face. Lena was really awesome and nice and her and zayn were an absolute perfect match for each other. Before anyone could ask another question the door opened and a staff said that the meet and greet would be starting soon. all of the boys said ok  and we were about to go back to talking when the 1D boys said they should be going back to their dressing room. We were sad because we wanted to talk to lena since she only came to see the show. we said bye to them as they went into their dressing room. About 5 minutes after the boy's left Fans started coming into the dressing room to meet the boys. Some of the girls were super nice and even asked if I could be in them. They also wanted me to sign things and give them hugs. other's were rude and would ignore the other girls and just talk to the boys. After about two hours the meet and greet was over and it was time for us to go back to the buses

*fast foward to the end of the tour*

We heard the end of good girls and the. boys say "Thank you for a wonderful tour goodnight!" The boys came running off stage and into the dressing room. "It was amazing as always." I said hugging Michael. "you guys are always good." dakota said leaning against the door. we all smiled and sat in a comfortable silence. "oh who are we kidding we're all gonna miss each other." Dakota said getting emotional from tour ending and her pregnancy. "Koda's right im gonna miss you hooligans" I said laughing. we hugged each other and were crying cause we knew we had to leave. We all piled back onto the bus and got our stuff packed up. we were sitting in the living room kitchen is what I like to call it. the bus soon was moving and we were on our way to the airport. "Ellie?" Michael said looking at me sweetly. "what babe?" I said smiling. "when we get back home.... Will you move in with me?" he said scared but hoping for a yes. I smiled widely and shook my head yes. He smiled and hugged me tight. I can't believe I'm starting my life over with new friends and an amazing boyfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------

well I know I said the last chapter would be 20 but I couldn't think of what else to right so this is the last chapter

no there isn't a sequel

yes ill be writing more but I need ideas on what to write!

hope you guys liked the story and comment story ideas you'd like to see  me write!!

I love you all babehs

-Ellie