Mr Smiths View...

Hey! This girl called scarlett in my class just means so much to me. Sje just pleasures me so much and just want to fuck her till she cant do anything and just make her moan as much as she can.
She just makes me such a happy man and like she is just that one person to me that changes everything for me. Without her i feel like nothing like she makes me so happy and just lets me fuck her so much.
I have told her that I want to use her as my sex toy and mever let her go. I said to her if she don't do what she is tild there will be consaquences and then in my head i say that these consuqiences are me shoving my dick down her throught and then fuck her and choke her but when I do that i shove my tongue down her. I feel so energeting and want to fuck her 24/7.
I just want to walk up 2 her pull her trousers all the way down and just tell her to shut the fuck up and just make her scream for me.
At times when i see her I just want to drag her out and fuck her because the feeling a man gets during sex is just so good and it is so nice just to sit there and think how great i am and lucky i am 2 have her there for me and i can just fuck her when i pleade. Ill just make sure she will not do anything anymore and I will just shove my dick so far up inside her she gets paralized.
I wonder if just one day i can make sure no one is there at her house like everyone goes out and we have the whole house to ourself and we can make as much noise as we want and just we can do what we want and it will just turn me on so much on how load she could be and how she can just do what she want to me and ill do wjat i want to her. Like ill choke her and make sure she has no words by the end of this and that she just comes to me and begs for me. All i lnow is that she had a feeling for me for ages and that i can tell she just wants to get pounded the shit out of by me and that she just wants to never see daylight and that i just praise her so much. I can tell that she liked me by when she saw me look at her and she said look down and i saw her vagina so from there i was just saying that i got to fuck her. I saw that pussy there for me and what turned me on is when she fingerd her slef looking at me and i just wanted to eat her so bad so that i can just do what i want. So i decided to give her my instagram and then my insta blew u pwith her and then she said she was horny and sent me a pic of her vagina and boobs. She said she wanted me and her parents were out so i went there and just pounded her and make her so hapoy and want me for the rest of the night. I just really love her and cant wait for her to be with me and for me to fuck her so badly that she cant do anything ever again. I just cant wait for her to beg for me and moan for me and just never let me go and wknt let me take my dick out of her and she says no you are not coming out of me just fuck me harder and cum in me till my face drops off. So at that point i know she was horny so I just let her do what she wanted and ate her pussy till the sun didnt shine and then fuck her again and make her want me.