The meet up

I quickly got up and got in my car. I rushed to the house on the way i got a text my stupid ass opened it and it said "no witnesses left but you".

I tryed to track the ip address but they dont have one that traced back to a location and before i could try anything else, i heard cars beeping and then all i see is the light,

Where am i, i have a bad bad headache, i look up to find a doctor standing right in front of me, i said "what happened"
She said ma'am you need to lay down we are preforming a surgery, i said for what she then said count 3,2,1 "ok,ok"
Then she tranqualized me.

After waking up again i see the doctor again she says "Congratulations" i said for what she said "on birthing this cutie", i looked over she was holding a baby, i said but how? I didnt even know i was pregnant. She said oh no wonder why then she had explained that it was an abnormal birth in which your pregnant stomach wouldnt show or have any symptoms but you still get your monthly.

It was stressful hearing her say that. I then asked her why did i black out, she aid you really dont remember what happened? I said no thats why im asking... she took a deep breath and was like your a victem of the car crash by shady hallow .

I busted into tears not noticing but my pain and also the bruises and stitches. I had to call Jace my boyfriend, but my phone must have broke.

I had to ask for the hospital phone, she gave it to me i dialed and when he picked up i asked him to come to the hospital, i took a deep breath and he said ok

Arriving 15 minutes later, he looked at me worried i said babe i didnt know i was pregnant, he looked shocked he said omg i always wanted a kid , well thats a releif to me because i thought he would be upset
about a kid.

It was girl we named her Jayla Star Downs. I had to think again, how am i going to tell my parents.....