ᴀ ʜᴏʀʀᴏʀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ʟɪғᴇ~

UBE Labs.

A prestigious lab known for the study of of uniqe and rare biological entities. It's had a good and clean record for many generations... but, no one really knows the dark secrets behind it.

This lab has been connected to the Black Market for unique biological entities that they could use in combat, protection, simple slavery and many other things that cannot be said. This has always been kept under the radar as the CEO of the facility kept the records of those entities under their lock and key.

It's never once been seen as a bad place... until today. Three very familiar people sat in cages, two with metal collars around their neck. There were originally four but one managed to escape and was now running to find someone... anyone... to go and help.

The other three were left running. They didn't know where to run and hide but they had to find a way to get into the building their friends and family were in...

The three on the inside, Jeanne, Icelyn, and Illusion. The three running, Vinson, Anastasia, and Elizabeth. The one who could tell the tale but is so badly beat that they couldn't run any further with guards and hounds on her trail, Amelia.

It's your objective to free your friends and family. To rid the place of the UBE Lab.

To kill Dr.Flynn...