AU Starters!

Muses:
Amelia
Colden 🐋
Ember 🔥
Icelyn
Illusion 🏹
Vinson

AU #1: Pottertailia

This takes place in the wizarding universe of Harry Potter!

#1.) You have all been sorted into your houses but now have something fishy going on... murders are happening. What's going on? Can you figure it out?

#2.) It's time for the annual Triwizard Tournament! You have gotten to the maze until you and (m/m) have gotten dragged somewhere... by Voldemort. How will you two get out... alive?

✈ - Gryffindor

🐋 - Gryffindor

🔥 - Hufflepuff

❄ - Ravenclaw

🏹 - Slytherin

⛏ - Slytherin

Family knows each other, Couples do not know one an other yet.

AU #2: Marvel(Hero/Villain/Vigilante)

This takes place in the MCU!

#1.) You're a Superhero recruited by S.H.I.E.L.D, Nick has met you and introduced you to the others, now the battle begins as a villain comes and attacks.

#2.) You're a Villain who envies the hero that get to have the happy ending, the girl/guy, the love of everyone... but not anymore. Today was the day you had your army ready and attacked the home of the hero.

#3.) You're a vigilante(Ex. Deadpool or Batman) that does things for their own benefit but still can go either way. You had just gotten double crossed and you were now hunting down everyone that was apart of the deal to get pay back for what they did to you.

#4.) You don't have a side cause you're just a regular citizen, one day you were on your way home/work/etc. Until suddenly something came flying at you, you froze until a hero/a villain came and got you out of the way, making sure you were okay before going back to the battle. What did you do? Watch the hero/villain until the battle was over to aid your protector.

✈ - #1 & 2= Like Captain Marvel
#3 = The Boss
#4 = Either Citizen or Hero

🐋 - #1 & 2 = Like Aquaman
#3 = Like Cyborg
#4 = Either Citizen or Villain

🔥 - #1 & 2 = Like Black Widow/Captain America
#3 = Like Gamora
#4 = Citizen or Hero

❄ - #1 & 2 = Like Spiderman
#3 = Like Iceman
#4 = Citizen or Hero

🏹 - #1 & 2 = Like Scarlett Witch
#3 = Like Dr. Strange
#4 = Citizen or Villain

⛏ - #1 & 2 = Like Hulk
#3 = Like Deadpool
#4 = Citizen or Villain

When I say "like" I mean they have their powers.

AU #3: Steampunk