Sixteen - Can't Give You

a/n: listen to "Leaving Tonight" by The Neighbourhood whilst you're reading the flashback towards the middle of the chapter , the song just really fits the whole mood and events at that point.

He frowns, "Well.. Zayn and Perrie...they've stopped."

"What, sleeping together?" I encourage an answer, wanting him to expand his useless explanation.

"Not just that, like, everything. They both decided to stop seeing eachother, to stop speaking, everything." He confirms, running a hand through his messy curls again.

"But I thought they had feelings for eachother?"

It makes no sense, why would they do that?

"They do, that's why ended it."

"Harry, talking in riddles doesn't help me to understand at all." I roll my eyes, laughing lightly.

"I'm brilliant at being mysterious." He chuckles, whilst simultaneously lifting both of his eyebrows.

"Keep telling yourself that..." I remark sarcastically.

"You doubt me?"

"Just tell me about Perrie and Zayn."

"You do." He fakes looking offended.

"And what you going to do about it?" I tease.

"Hmm..." The surfaces of his large hands find my hips, causing me to raise a questioning eyebrow, to which he just smirks "This." After the word leaves his lips, his fingers begin to immediately tickle my sides, to which I gasp and squirm beneath his hold.

"No! Stop." I breathe heavily.

"Not until you admit how good I am at being mysteriously hot." He bargains.

"Where did the 'hot' part come in?"

"Just thought I'd add it, because you know it's true."

"Definitely not," I laugh which only encourages him further. His fingers move faster, causing my whole body to shake from the fits of laughter vibrating my chest. My breathing gets heavy as I try to resist him but struggle.

"Fine" I pant.

"Fine - what?" He mocks.

"You, Harry Styles, are mysteriously hot..."

"I knew it." He agrees.

"Such a cocky prick." I murmur jokingly.

"Sorry what was that?"

He had moments ago removed his hands from my sides only to place them back on me after my snide remark - threatening to tickle me again.

"Nothing" I laugh, "Can you please tell me about Zayn and Perrie now, oh mysteriously hot one."

"Nah, it's funny seeing you confused."

"Harryy!" I whine.

He laughs, "I may as well tell you the full story-"

"That would help." I interrupt.

"Do you want to know or not?"

I raise my hands in mock surrender, before miming zipping my lips together.

*FLASHBACK - YESTERDAY, HARRY'S POV* (listen to the songgg)

My attention is taken from the tv screen when my phone vibrates in my hand, I unlock the screen to reveal a new text from Rose.

Rose: *Come over x*

I sigh rolling my eyes, she is becoming increasingly annoying and clingy but I have nothing better to do. Pushing myself from my mattress and flicking off the tv, I exit the room.