The Introduction

This is just the Introduction!

Please read...

Consists of friends and people in discord. As chapters progress characters will be listed. . . if they are still alive. All character get an invitation to the great dinner party hosted by a mysterious well known artist. This Great Fancy Dinner party takes a twist when they meet their host. A separate emotion of their friend Kat. What, and who will be the next to disappear?!? Did they come here on purpose or did they really only get an invitation.

Simple invite: Hello, you are here by selected to join the "Great Dinner Party" one of many are hand selected to retrieve this letter. We will be pleased to see you there.

Unordinary invite: Hello ! You are here by selected to seek revenge amongst your close enemy. We will be hosting a giant dinner party named the "Great Dinner Party" write down your foes name and address to invite them to this party and seek revenge. If you wish to not and go to the police. We will be watching !We will be pleased to see you there.

I have maybe explained my rp character. But to many not.

Request in discord to be a member of this story and when characters are selected. Invites will be sent to you. There is simple invite and an Unordinary invite. One or the other decides you as a killer or a bystander. Yes this sounds like a game of murder. There is only 2 people who can save the many who are bystanders. Depending on what invite you get.
If you get a simple invite. You can not return it. Once you get it you stay that way. By participating in this you may tell me what your character wants to do next. If not then I will decide for you to fit the story. . That is. This will be a mixture of many. From a scary book to a Fanfic.

Enjoy my little creation. As your host I hope you all have a wonderful day. . .

(///▽///)

Yes you can interact in the host. Persuade for your life.