chill out kids

A/N: Okay I KNOW, it's Monday or Tuesday night I honestly don't know. Alexa what year is it? Yeah so last night at like 3 15 am I woke up and I thought it was 2017 but I wasn't sure and Alexa said it was 2018 and I was like HOLY FUCK WAS I IN A COMA, DID I TELEPORT TO THE FUTURE, OR AM I JUST STUPID. So yeah. That happened. Anyway enjoy this piece of shit I bring you a day late. ))
----------------------
JB started walking towards you and Namjoon but Yoongi pointed his gun at him. JB put his hands up.

"Min Yoongi... Chill my guy... " JB said.

You lifted your head off Namjoon's shoulder and turned around to Yoongi.

"P-please out your gun down Yoongi. " You said delicately.
(A/N: Yeah so apparently "fragiley" or "fragily" isn't a word?)

Yoongi turned his head towards you and hesitated before he lowered his gun to his side.

"We're taking her with us." Seokjin said, demandingly.
(A/N: yeah "demandingly" isn't a word either but... )

"That was not the dea-" JB started to say.

"Shut the fuck up JB. I am so done with your bullshit. " Namjoon said.

Hoseok came behind you and pulled you away from what was about to be a warzone.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up once Kim?" JB said.

Namjoon quickly pulled out a gun and aimed it at JB as the crowd gasped.

"Namjoon!" You yelled.

Hoseok covered your eyes just before a loud bang was heard.

------------------
wc: 171

A/N: So it was brought up to me that everything is "moving too fast in a short amount of time " and in response to that I bring you....

This is nothing compared to what I have planned for about 5 updates from now. It's going to be the peak of the story and probably the 3rd to last update. Bye bye 🦊💕
(look for a double update soon)