Lets do this thing!

A.n
Hey guys cats here and I just wanted to thank you guys so much for 1.k reads!!!  I will talk more about it at the end chapter! Okay now back to the chapter!
Christine p.o.v
(Wow I do Christine p.o.v a lot)
Jenna smiled and said "amazing! hey Chrissy i have a question you r-really don't h-have t-to answer b-but when Chloe went crazy w-why d-did it scare y-you so much?" i froze "ummm....i mean i guess i don't have to h-hide it." i take a deep breath, and my eyes start to water because i hate thinking about what i am about to say. "well you see when i was younger my p-parents would do s-some things that- okay! why is this so hard to say. "my parents abused me and seeing c-chloe like that  just really scared me." i said bluntly. i look up to see Jenna looking like she might cry, she quickly runs over to me and bear hugs me and says "Christine i am so sorry that happened to you and i am sorry i even asked-" i cut her of with "Jenna you don't have to be sorry i just have never told anyone about this - okay, i am saying it kinda feels good to tell someone about it."
jenna p.o.v
(finally!)
"o-okay." i stutter. god why do i have to be SO weird and awkward! i mean like c'mon you talk about why she is mentally scarred and you think she will like you! this is why everyone hates me. "so Christine when is the party?" i ask. Christine turns red "um-a-ummmm. DANG IT! i thought i forgot something." Christine shouts. i chuckle and say "awww chrissy it is okay, you can go talk to jake about it." "no. i can't i embarrassed him in front of rich. HE WILL NEVER FORGIVE ME!!! AHHHHH WHAT HAVE I DONE." Christine says distraughtly as she runs off.  i sigh and go on my phone.

jeremy p.o.v 

(yet again finally!)  

after i took Michael away from that THIEF (Christine)! i felt a lot better like everything  was right, Michael was with me and no one else. wow that kinda sounds weird but i don't care, because Michael is mine! i look at Michael  to see him red in the face so i pull him aside to ask if something is wrong. "hey Michael are you feeling okay?" he squeaks and says meekly "yeah, wouldn't i be." i respond "because  your all red." Michael touches his face and says "ohhh-uhhh it's nothing jere." "micha. are you lying to me?" i ask. Michael turns even more red. my mind runs through things on why Michael is red. sick, mad, embarrassed, blushing. BLUSHING OH MY LORD! HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THIS BEFORE MICHAEL IS BLUSHING, BUT AT WHO? IS IT CHRISTINE THAT THIEF MICHAEL IS MINE. or could he be blushing at me. all while this was going through my mind Michael was yelling my name. i snap back to reality to see Michael crying, i quickly sputter out "wh-what's wrong Michael?" Michael looks me in the eyes then hugs me tightly and says "don't you ever do that to me again! you know ever since the squip i haven't been able to handle you ignoring me and i w-was calling your name and-and-" i cut him off with "Michael i am so sorry i was just spacing out i didn't mean to ignore you." i hug Michael tightly and i kiss the top of his head without thinking, then i whisper into his ear "why don't we skip the rest of the day." pull away from the shorter male to see him all red. i think yep it is me he is blushing at. i ask "so?" Michael stutters "o-oh i-i y-yes." i chuckle and say "okay,lets go then."

a.n

hey guys cats here i just want to say you guys so much for +1k reads it really makes me happy to know people actually like my cringy writing. i hope y'all have an amazing day and this is 686 words long ! wow right well bye~cats