Chapter 1: Utterly Exasperated

"You can't be serious"

These words come out of my mouth incredulously as my agent sits on the metal chair next to my makeup chair, her face unapologetic.

She shakes her head as if I was the one being ridiculous, lifting her bright pink clipboard to her chest, "I'm not, unfortunately."

I sit back in my chair, mirroring her sigh as I think of all of the things that this'll do to me.

To my personal life.

"God, Dreyden will be furious." I moan as I remember his extra chipper mood this morning, showing off his pearly whites.

Angela, my agent, rolls her eyes as she gets up to stand behind me, facing the wide mirror, that holds all of my makeup,"Sometimes I wonder why you're even with him, what with his bipolar tendencies."

Turning around in my chair, I glare at her, "Do I have to remind you that YOU are the one who forced me to go to that New Years Party to meet him?" I wave my hands around, "To meet the world famous guitar player, Dreyden Crow?"

Dreyden and I met at a New Years Party  that Angela not so subtlety forced me to go to since I was going to just stay at home anyway since Aria was spending it with her family in Chicago, Jess was god knows where, and Caroline was out with her boyfriend.

Caroline offered me the role of a third wheel but I turned it down, not wanting her boyfriend Tate to hate me more than he already did.

So of course, seeing that, Angela had to intervene and get me into Demi Lovato's New Year Bash.

I of course was very intrigued by the Hispanic cutie at the party which, according to the very drunk Ellen DeGeneres, was Dreyden Crow, guitar god of the band La Cruz.

A commotion over in the chair to my left snaps me out my memories, a rich voice argues with a high lilting voice that belongs none other than to 2 of my bandmates, Aria and Jessamine, who goes by Jess.

"Jess, I've said this a million times. I'm not letting you get at my kid brother. It's just weird." Aria sighs, leaning her head on her hand as Jess whines, sitting in a chair facing a wide mirror like my own, her makeup spread in front of her, waiting for the makeup people to arrive.