Life

Manik in this ten months, did so many works as home minister, he got name fame and appreciation from people. Surprisingly Raj Malhotra did not stop him or interfere in any of his duties. He only made Manik sign on some paper which are mostly about his own cases and some big business people crime history.

Manik understood his power and his value just in span of six months, so he started his own ground work to get if the trap he is in.

As he is working all day without proper food and nights he is not sleeping well, manik body gave up. He fell ill. He is suffering with malnutrition. He fainted while going to office.

He was admitted in hospital. Total two day he blacked out. Ram Mohan is hell worried. Raj Malhotra came along with family. Daddi is with Manik. All news papers and tv channels got this news and hospital is filled with high security.

One third day afternoon Manik got up. He found himself in hospital and got confused. Daddi explained that how he fainted and taken to hospital. Manik felt ashamed. As being a doctor how can he be hospitalised for neglecting his minimum body needs.

Raj Malhotra took a big class for his negligence and warned him for big time. Manik want to see sadana and Nandini along with his champ which impossible he knew it. Manik is scared of Raj Malhotra this visit. At this stage of his life he can't even take a minute risk. So Manik decided to take rest for two days in hospital.

Manik is beyond pissed off, as media is exaggerating the news of his health. He is worried about Nandini and sadana.

"Both are away from me and this news might be killing them, did you inform pruthvi that he should pass my msg to sadana?"
"Yes sir I did and he even called her in front of me, she is ok"
"Good But Pihu???? God she needs peace and which I am not able to give her, did you get any news about her?"
"She....... I mean....." Ram is stammering
Manik looked at him with doubt "is she is ok? Is is champ ok????" Manik is furious now
"They are fine just that yesterday when you were unconscious she came to see you"
"What?????" Manik screamed
"Yes sir, she came in doctor get up, I myself sent her in, I identified her."
"How is she???? Did she cry?"
"Yes she stood here for good ten minutes, I want to give her more time but your daddu came so sent her away it was narrow escape"
"Godddddd!!!!!!!! This is all just because of my stupidity" he cursed himself under breath
"Ok fine!!!!! She came here that's good but she left champ and came???? Why???"
"Sir don't stresss yourself docter has advices you to stop stresssing not to stress more" Ram reminded
Manik took deep breath, and sat on bed his hand touched some paper he in frustration wanted to throw it but stopped and opened it.

It's a small slip, but it is plain nothing written on it, manik got more angry he crumbled it and was about to throw it smelled different, Manik took it to nose, he smelled twice it smelled baby power, Manik smiled, took paper made it neat and again smelled it, Yes it smelled baby power. May be she kept it. He held it to his heart.

After two days Manik got discharge, he became super busy. As it is crucial time for army meetings and higher official selections for some important posts. Manik couldn't get single moment. He is been surrounded by z category security officials Ram is his personal security guard.

This time Manik did not neglect his food nor sleep, as he is now officially became army recruiter he couldn't left free as before even family members should go through checking and they always stay with him day and night.

Manik is irritated but he is happy also as his works are not been leaked to his daddu so, he can execute his plan. Ram took seven CBI officers to Manik cabin.

Manik gave them a file and asked them to get the person details till his death. They took file and left. Manik is little nervous too. He can't go to see Nandini or champ.

Mobile phones are introduced in India for first time. Manik too got one. He first called sadana with it and talk to her after a year. He felt relaxed as she is ok and she is positive about him but he could say about champ to her.

Manik called Cabir and Mukthi gave them his number and asked them to be in touch they agreed. He asked about Nandini and his son they said they are fine champ is growing fast.

Nandini got through entrance exam and got seat in Delhi university, she joined college again. She is daily feeding him and then leaving to college. Sharada and pinky are taking care him till she returns. As he is just three months he is maximum sleeping.

Life is going on everyone are busy with their own struggles, Cabir joined army, married Roshini, he is at orrisa. Mukthi and Abhimanyu are going to have their first baby. Neha is going to abroad for specialisation. Piya married an NRI doctor settled in Dubai. Nandini is about to complete her Ms, her son is now two years old next month she is having exams and her son is not in mood to let her study.

Here Manik completed his full ground work about Raj Malhotra, he even established as a best home minister of India, everyone in country are asking only one question to him "when are you going to marry?" He just smiles.

Ram Mohan is giving him regular information about Nandini and champ. Mobiles are ruling country and works became easy, daily Pinky is sending either a video or photos to Manik of champ. He is missing them a lot Sadana joined a NGO and serving poor ladies now a days.

Raj Malhotra now and then comes to Manik and show his importance and asks him to sign papers, now a days he is pressuring him to marry some one from business bag round Manik refused, he got furious both had heat arguments he left in anger.

Manik started game now.