Sincerity

They seemed perfect. It was almost to perfect to be true... oh he should've known. It wasn't true. It never was. Sobs shook his small frame as he slid down the wall. Was it his own fault? What else could he have done? He gave his all. All he wanted was some light.... some luck in his life. The man needed an escape from his own miserable life, he thought he found it in the other but he just added never ending blackness to his monochrome world.

Yoongi was broken.... no he wasn't. He wasn't anything anymore. The words of his boyfriend... now ex-boyfriend cut through his mind.
"You really thought something like you could ever be loved by anyone? Pathetic. There was never any love in this relationship and I doubt that there will ever be love for you in anyone's heart. You're horrible."
The young man cried and sobbed.
"What did I do that you got so tired of me?"
His boyfriend chuckled coldly.
"I never got tired of you. I hated you from the start."

It took him long to collect the pieces that once were his heart and glue them back together before he sealed it with metal and stone. „There will never be love... there never was... how amusing" he thought. He will play the game and he will play it better than anyone else did before.

„Let's play charades. Let's Test who can fake it better. Fake, that there is love. Or fake that there's still hope for me."

Jimin fell hopelessly. He fell for his boss who had been playing with him since he was hired as a secretary. Yes, he got what he wanted. They were already close to being a couple but he knew what was going on. He tried so hard to build an illusion around their relationship. Make the nightmare a fairytale but the picture perfect facade was crumbling... falling apart. The young man didn't know what happened to yoongi to make be this way... to lead him on just so he could break him in the end. Oh, min yoongi was so fake and brutally honest at the same time.
The cold voice could make diamonds shatter into the smallest pieces.

„If I love you Was a promise.. would you break it if you're honest?" Jimin asked with tears in his eyes.
„Oh baby.. don't be foolish... yes I would. A hundred times, because promises are made to be broken... So yes... I love you."
Yoongi answered with a cruel, bitter sweet smile before he kissed the younger.
The tears running down Jimins cheeks were like air for yoongi. He needed them to survive. He needed them to make someone feel the pain he felt himself, back then. He needed them, to make Jimin understand.

There was really no saving for them. No happy ending. Yoongi's once  so pure and gentle heart was frozen in ice for ever, trapping Jimin's in a perfect nightmare.
It was a relationship of tears, bruises, cuts, screams and hurt. There were some points of happiness. Very few of them but neither of them could tel of they were true or fake...

They stayed together till their end, yoongi dying first at the age of 67. He had been sick for the past year until god finally  had mercy on him. Jimin stayed by his side till the end. Yoongis last words wore full of regret, pain and self hatred: "I shouldn't have acted, Jimin. I was caught in an illusion. An illusion of me lying to you. In the end... i did love you, I wanted to stay with you until we die together like I said in our wedding speech. But seems like I was right in one thing: promises are made to be broken. I'm truly sorry love."
Then silence overcame Jimin, yoongis Heart giving up it's fight.

„No Yoongi... you weren't right. We will die together... I love you too... I forgive you all the pain you have caused me."
With that he climbed into bed next to the man that tortured him almost all his ice, while giving him the most sincere love he could. Jimin snuggled up to yoongi's chest before he swallowed the pills and closed his eyes. Their lips connected with his last breath of air, in an never ending kiss. The first and last one that was ever shared with sincere love.