A

A Radio, not just the radio, but the music that is played

A Radio, not just the radio, but the music that is played. Only at 12 am.

Every night exactly at 12 am this mysterious station would play the haunting, ghostly.

But no one ever described it like that. It was beauty to the ear. It brought a warm, peaceful healing to Yoongi.

He didn't care if it didn't for others, but it did to him. And it was what brought the warmth to his cold heart.

Every day would be filled with darkness, but when it actually became dark, at 12 am the warm music appears and brings joy to his life.

He would wait until midnight to listen to the songs every night.

Even if he was depressed, sad, broken up. He would always be brightened up by the music that plays.

Every night would be a different song, and each song would always please him.

No words could describe how much he loved that station.

At first when he encountered the station and it's music, he thought it was creepy, haunting just like how everyone thought it was.

But soon that feeling changed, and slowing he developed a peaceful aura from just listening to the music.

No matter how sad he was, he would always sit by the window with the radio turned on. He would look out on the dark night sky as the music played in the back.

It was the only time he could disappear from reality, travel to a place where all his problems would disappear.

But of course, he would always be dragged back into reality once the radio turned off and the music was instantly stopped. No warning, no nothing. Just a instant stop.

The radio would only play for half an hour, that was it. Never longer.

The music was what bought him peace.

He wanted it...