D

Mission accepted, Yoongi set off to find out the story behind this mysterious radio station that brings him peace

He exits the apartment building, and instantly people start throwing flares at him.

But he ignores them... it's become a habit now. People treat him as if he never existed, those that do are mostly calm and don't want to cause trouble. But they aren't the only kind.  Others would spit on him and try to trip him.

He has to deal with them every time he steps out of his home. It's happened so much now that everytime someone tried to trip him. Yoongi would already be aware of it.

That is why he usually tries his best to not go out.

Walking around the block he decides to finally ask someone if they knew about the radio. Being smart this time and knowing no one would've answered him if they knew who he was. He brought a black mask and wore black sunglasses to block up his smooth pale skin.

Luckily no one recognised him and just went on with their everyday lives.

He went around asking some people passing by, some shop owners. But all of them replied with the same "I've listened to the radio before. But I don't know the station, no one does".

Nothing...

by the time his watch showed 5pm he had already given up. He had been asking around for about 5 hours. But all their replies were useless.

Back slumped, he slowly dragged himself home.

What is up with this radio and being so mysterious, not even one person knew about it.

Yoongi jumped on his bed as he closed his eyes and tried to fall in a deep sleep and block all the nonsense about this radio.

Just as he was about to fall asleep, his phone lit up. On the screen showed a reminder :

Birthday Tommorow!