Chapter 1 - What The Hell, I'm In Hell

*Evie's P.O.V.*

"Are fucking kidding me?" I yelled at Shawn, "She's gone!"

"What?" he exclaimed, distraught.

"You heard me! She's gone to Spain and the next plane isn't for another 5 hours!" I turned away from the group and breathed deeply. She should be OK. She has the baby and Cameron is still in Canada. She's safe. I'll just have to get Cameron to think she's gone somewhere else and didn't tell me or something. That might work. I came back to the girls and Shawn, "It's OK, sorry Shawn. I have a plan to get rid of Cameron so she'll be fine."

"Who's Cameron?" Aaliyah asked confused as fuck. Oh yeah. I forgot she hadn't heard my explanation in the car.

"Felicity's ex," Shawn explained. All of a sudden, I heard my ringtone (Camila's song for Sangria Wine. She is so good!) and I got my phone out of my bag. It was Felicity. I quickly answered it.

"Fliss? Are you OK?" I asked hurriedly.

"Evie, I don't have long but Cameron is here. On the plane. He's sitting next to me."

I can't believe this. He's already found her. Oh God, what is he going to do to her? She got him arrested, after all.

"What? Oh my gosh!"

"Evie, I'm scared! I don't know what he's go- Cameron no! Get off! Help, please!"

"FELICITY! FELICITY, ARE YOU THERE?" I yelled into the phone, receiving concerned looks from the others.

"CAMERON STOP! PLEA-" I heard her scream before the phone made weird noises and a thud in the background. I winced for her, my heart racing.

"FELICITY?" I yelled.

There was silence for a moment before I heard Cameron's voice, "Felicity's mine now. Tell Mendes he can fuck off or she gets it. Don't come looking for her." He hung up abruptly. I felt tears spring to my eyes.

"Evie, what happened?" Camila asked, scared.

"Where's Fliss?" Shawn demanded.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek and I only just managed to say, "Cameron found her. He's on the plane and he told me to tell you to fuck off or she gets it and not to come looking for her." Camila and Aaliyah hugged me tightly. I saw that Shawn was on the verge of tears when I suddenly remembered something, "What about the baby?" I exclaimed.

"Baby?" all three of them asked at the same time.

Oh shit. I forgot it was still a secret.

"Err...well...Felicity is pregnant. With Shawn's baby, that is." I murmured. Fliss is going to kill me now.

"We're going to be parents?" Shawn gasped. I nodded. "Wow."

All of a sudden, Aaliyah slapped him in the face, "You idiot! We have to go and find her first!"

Camila hit him too, "What if we can't find her?"

I smirked and kicked him, well, where the sun doesn't shine if you know what I mean, "This wouldn't have happened if you didn't drive so slowly! My grandma can drive faster than you! And she's dead!" Oh, snap. Aaliyah stifled her laughter amidst the seriousness of the situation.

"You're not going to let this go, are you?" Camila sighed.

I grinned, "Absolutely not," I paused for a moment, "Well, what are we going to do about Fliss?"

"Well, it's obvious, isn't it? We have to go and find her," Shawn said.

"But what about what Cameron said?" Aaliyah asked, worried.

"I know Cameron. He is aggressive but he is too obsessed with Felicity to really hurt her. We have to go," I said. We're going to have to risk it, I guess.

Camila spoke up, "Everyone pack a suitcase. We'll meet back here in 2 hours." We all nodded and left the airport.

All danger aside, we're going to Spain! We can just get Felicity, report Cameron and stay in her holiday home for a bit. This might actually turn out to be fun.

*Felicity's P.O.V*

I woke up in an unfamiliar place, in a bed that was not my own. I sat up and looked around, shaking slightly with fear. I didn't know where I was or who had brought me here, I didn't even know if I was in Spain. Judging by my surroundings, I was in a hotel room. I mean, what normal bedroom has a kettle and a microwave? Other than mine, obviously. This definitely was not my room though. It didn't have a mini-fridge. Suddenly, all the memories of what had happened on the plane came flooding back. What if Cameron had brought me here after he knocked me out? What about the baby? And were Evie, Shawn, Camila and Aaliyah coming to find me? I heard the door open and I stared at it, my heart pounding. Cameron came in holding a tray of food.

"Hey, I got you breakfast," he said, smiling. What the fuck? Why is he being nice?

"Cameron, what's going on?"

"I got you food, babe. I thought you might be hungry."

"Babe?" I'm confused now.

"Yeah, we are going out, remember?" he said, putting the tray down on the table.

"No, we're not! We broke up before I left!" I protested.

"We just had a fight!" he shrugged off.

"You killed my dad!"

"He got in the way of our happiness!"

"What happiness? Listen, Cameron, I'm pregnant. With Shawn's baby."

He stared at me for a moment, his temper rising, "What?"

"I don't know what to tell you but we are broken up. I don't want to be with you!" I said, getting out of bed, ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" he asked, bewildered.

"Home. Back to Canada."

"You're not going anywhere," he said blocking the doorway.

"Yes, I am!" I tried to push past him but he was too strong. He grabbed me by my shoulders and pinned me to the bed. I was speechless with fear. What was he going to do?

"I'm sorry, Felicity. But I have to do this. For us."

I opened my mouth to scream but he pulled a cloth out of his pocket and held it over my mouth. It smelled funny. Suddenly, my grasp of reality began to fade and my vision became clouded. Just before I completely blacked out, I saw Cameron stroking my forehead and saying, "Ssh, it's OK. Everything will be fine when you wake up."

And then everything was gone.