[Life, What is it?] Life 1

​​​​​

Song : Aimer - Believe Be:leave

Y/n : your name

F/n : first name

L/n : last name

--------*-----------*-----------*----------*---------*---------

The school was just like any other day, boring, mediocre, flat, and congested.

That was you, (F/N) (L/N) point of view about your high school, you thought that when you were in middle school everything in the high school would be better than your middle school.

Extraordinary, exciting, and well...let's just say...that Highschool wasn't like what you expected.

"How can mostly everyone can be so happy and always have something to do...unlike me, just like a person who is waiting for her death to come..."

You let out a sigh of desperation while looking outside the window of your class.

Ignoring the fact that someone was watching you from outside the class, because your class door was open and no one was in there except you.

[Meanwhile, somewhere]

"Did you find any interesting source for our organization?" A person said. He had orange spiky haired with some piercings on his face, ears, and purple ringed eyes no one knows whether they are contact lenses or real.

"Hmm...we do find a person that maybe suited for our organization." The green haired boy answered, he had literally fair white skin and yellow/golden piercing eyes. His back part of the body was black other than that, his body was all white but it was covered in his school uniform.

"I don't know if she is worthy or not, but she peeked our interest." It was the same green haired boy, but his voice grew deeper he was somewhat has two personalities.

"So...a she...she is." The orange haired boy stated rather than asked.

"What is your plan...leader?" A girl with an origami rose ornament look alike, amber eyes and blue hair asked the leader with some interest.

"I haven't think about it, but maybe for the time being just observe her from afar then report it to me what happen or any other information on that girl...do you understand?" The leader said with no emotions in his voice

"Understood." the green haired boy saluted at his Leader.

***

[2 weeks later]

"Danna! Why do you think leader would want someone like her to join us un?" A long haired blonde boy asked curious, his bangs covering his left ocean blue eye while the other was visible. Many students said that he looked like a girl but that thought was swept away when they heard his voice.

"Why do I even care? It's leader's decision we just do what we are told...brat." Red haired boy with chocolate brown eyes which always looked so hazy and dreamy answered his blonde friend. He had some feminine features, because his eyelashes were long and somehow his face was flawless minus his deep voice.

"Yeah I know that doesn't interest you Danna...but it wouldn't hurt to know Leader's decision un, he even made us to do the watching."

The blonde boy let out an exasperate sigh usually it was that green haired boy that always given the task like this. Apparently, the two boys have been following you since morning and nothing useful or interesting happened.