Valentine Special

Soo Happy Valentine's day y'all. I'm sorry i didn 't update for months... my phone was broke and the data were all in there and i couldn't continue this story, but don't worry now i can.

This chapter doesn't involve in the main story, but it's up to you.

Enjoy~~

------------------------------------------------------------------

You were in study hall class staring out the windows while the teacher was busy explaining something when suddenly paper balls were thrown at you simultaneously, luckily the teacher's attention was on the board writing something on it. As you picked up the paper balls, you realized that there were 9 of them and you frowned at this.

Without further ado, you opened the papers one by one.

After minutes of reading it, you had come to conclusion that all of the Akatsuki except Konan had asked you to go somewhere with them on February 14th after school. The question is...who would you choose? And what's so special about February 14th? Lol

***

You walked along the school hallway and prepared to eat lunch at the rooftop with the Akatsuki. As you arrived, you turned the door knob slowly with a creak and the Akatsuki's attention were immediately on you, some of them smiled, nodded, and greeted you as you sat in circles with all of them and their own foods.

You opened your lunch box and saw that there wasn't any (fork, spoon, or chopstick), all of them minus Konan were staring at you right now and within seconds they handed their own utensils to you while looking at each other with awkward, angry, confuse, bewildered face as you stared at all of them biting your lower lip. Konan was looking at you as she stopped eating her food waiting for your reaction.

To release the tension building up within all of you, you excused yourself to borrow the utensils from the cafetaria. When you walked out of the door, they continued their eating while glaring at each other, Konan sweatdropped at this.

But when you arrived a while later, they seemed normal to each other.

[AT HOME]

You were getting ready to sleep when you realized what happened between the Akatsuki at school and you also forgot to answer their requests. Tomorrow is Sunday, so you had all the time to yourself. And with that thought in your mind, your consciousness began to fade as you fell asleep.

[SUNDAY]

You laze around the house until afternoon without watching tv or play video games, but something told you to look at the calendar and switched on the TV so you did just that. As you watched all of the TV commercials, there were many heart-shaped, flowers, the color pink and red decorating the screen in every commercials. Your head turned to the calendar 'February 14th', your eyes jumped to the TV commercials and calendar as you freaked out seconds later.

"IT'S VALENTINE!! OMG THE AKATSUKI ASKED ME OUT ON FEBRUARY 14th!!"

But you looked down after that.

"I couldn't accept all of their invites at the same time. I can only choose one of them, but the others might feel bad if i didn't choose them." You sighed to yourself thinking so hard to what might compensate their requests without you going out with either of them.

"AH! chocolates! I could...maybe make them chocolates?"

With your newfound resolve, you got ready and headed outside to a store to buy the ingredients while asking your mom for some money.