Foreword

The publication of the "Puradanya" on the first day of summer on the 20th cycle after Desaraya's departure (01-01-02-20 Desaraya Menai) was a monumental leap in the pursuit of knowledge about everything on the planet in which we live – Tahana.

The development of the first edition of the "Puradanya" was begun by the Isagani Rayamanajivarini in the summer of 15 D.M. under the guidance and leadership of the Meyamenava Katalyana Sanjayara and was completed in partnership with the most regarded scholars of the time. The "Puradanya" contained the fundamentals of the Twelve Disciplines and was immediately integrated into the curricula of the first four cycles of primary learning in all Garpanji across Serinaya for a hundred cycles after the publication of its first edition.

Over the years, the Cyclopaedia was revised and updated by the Badanjara na Rayamanajivari or Council of Scholars to include new discoveries and facts about Tahana such its magnificent bodies of land and water, fascinating flora and fauna, colourful peoples and cultures, marvellous art and literature, and rich history and traditions. This 400th edition of the Cyclopaedia Tahana is the work of hundreds of experts from Serinaya and the Chayamar Empire over the last four thousand cycles to serve as a convenient reference to the world we all call home. May it continue to serve its purpose for generations to come.

Kasama PelagiChief Editor – Cyclopaedia Tahana 400th EditionRejamenaji na Pemerikaya tan AramkayaBadanjara na Rayamanajivari (4100 D

Kasama Pelagi
Chief Editor – Cyclopaedia Tahana 400th Edition
Rejamenaji na Pemerikaya tan Aramkaya
Badanjara na Rayamanajivari (4100 D.M. – 4110 D.M.)
Kadaralahi Rejagarpanji
Kadaralahi, Lien Ri, Timaraya