Hi im Frisk!

I snapped out of my mini flash back and looked back at the small kid next to me they wore a purple and blue striped shirt and black leggings. They also had brown hair that was cut into a cute short bowl cut.

Remembering the lion incident I quickly checked them over for any cuts or bruises. They didn't have any except for a small cut on their left cheek. I looked through my back pocket I usually had some band aids in there and lucky for us I did! I undid the wrapping and applied it to their cut.

Proud with my simple work I decided to try and wake them up.

"Yo kid it time to get up." I said as I gently shook them not wanting to hurt them.

After a couple of seconds they rubbed there eyes and looked up at me? I couldn't really tell cause they they had there eyes squinting. At least I think there squinting? Probably.

The kid looked and suddenly jumped up and hugged me.

"T-thanks for the hug but what is it for exactly??" I question a little shocked

In a very small voice I heard them say "it's for saving me," they let go of me and smiled. " I was trying to help the little one when the momma came up and started attacking me."

It took me a moment but I responded " Anyone else would have done the same for such a cute kid," I pinched the kids cheeks "Anyways my names Jessica but you can call me J for shot."

"Ok! My names Frisk it's nice to meet you J!" They put there hand out for me to shake

"Nice to meet you to Frisk!" I shook there hand and they smiled big.

" umm do you know where we are J? Cause I don't." The kid asked taking there hand back.

" Sorry to say but I'm afraid I don't." I felt kind of bad for lying to the kid but if I tould them we were in the underground were monsters live I thought that they would either get scared or not believe me.

" oh.." they said looking around before there eyes landed on a arch way I had failed to see before. "Then how about be go explore so we can find out!"

I was hesitant to say yes at first but ended up failing for the kids puppy dog face. I haven't even know them for a day and they are all really forcing me into adventures. This is going to be a great friendship.