Introduction

Hi I'm Ava well my real name is Min Keiko but my friends call me Ava. I still study in high school my last year the thing is its really hard for me. But hey you right there reading this dont tell anyone that...... I'm Bangtan Sonyeondan's DJ. Yes you heard me People think that being a DJ for a really famous group is easy but no it is not. I havent met the boys. Back to my school problem. I get bullied by a girl who thinks she's all that her name is Kim Rey. Rey loves BTS so much her and her minions are always bulling me they also love BTS. Back to me. I am the only child both of my parents are dead. My mom died for saving me from my dad cause my dad tried to sell me because they needed money. That's stupid right sell your daughter for money. Well anyways my dad shot my mom thats how she died. After my dad saw that my mom was the one who got shot he told me to get things i needed and to look under the bed of my room if theyr was a black bag to get it and leave. And then he shot himself in the head. I went running to my room and packed my cloth and went to my parents room to get some stuff from there. Then went back to my room and graved the black bag and left running. After that i just sat in the ground and started crying while people just looked at me. Then i remembered i can call someone. I started looking for my phone and then i remembered that i left my phone in the table cause we we're eating when all that happened. So I just sat there and leaned my knees against me and put my face in my knees. 

And then it started raining im just in shorts and a shirt barefoot great

And then it started raining im just in shorts and a shirt barefoot great. I just put my face down. Then the rain stoped I looked up and there was a guy. I remembered the first words he said. "A beautiful lady shouldn't be out here". Thats what he said and that guy is manager Sejin. He really helped me alot he bought me an apartment close to the school that i go now he bought me a car so i can go shoping and go to school. Oh and the money he gave me while beeing the DJ i bought my self a baby. I really fell for one of the guys when he saved me from Rey and her minions on a raini day. Well I'll tell you guys that during the story. I speak 3 languages the language i was born with is English then korean and kind off a little bit of Japanese.