Chapter 1

"Ava Ava Ava wake up you need to go to school" I got woken up by manager Sejin. "Mmm I dont want to go appa". "Sorry but you have to besides its your last year now hurry up so that you can go". "Okay appa".

I got up and went to the restroom and took a shower 🚿. When i got out i changed in to

And then i went to the kitchen to find Sejin appa making breakfast

And then i went to the kitchen to find Sejin appa making breakfast. "Come on Ava eat so that you can go". Appa said. "Im not hungry appa". "Min Keiko eat or you are going to die for being hungry". "Okay appa".

After I ate I left in my car 🚗

When i got to school i went to my class only to find Rey and her minions

"Well well well look who we got here girls". "What do you want Rey". I said not being scared of her. "I want your money. Do you even have some" I dididnt answer. "I think she does Rey". "Even if I had any I wouldn't give it to you"

She then slapped me really hard that i fell. She graved my backpack and graved my wallet and took my money out. Then her minions started kicking me.

"Why do you always bullie me". "Because you are a stupid nerd with glasses". "You know your idols wear glasses to right". "We are not talking about my oppa's right now you nerd"

Then the bell 🛎 rang. And i went to my desk. After some classes it was lunch time i bought some lunch with the money I had left and a soda. I took all my things to the roof to my hidding place.

After I finished I went to my next class. I just sat on my desk on my phone📱. Then I got a text from Sejin appa.

"Keiko I'm not gonna see you for the rest of the week. On Saturday I need you to go to this address ***** Big Hit ent. Building."

"Why that place is really far"

"You are going to meet the boys. So wear something nice"

"Okay appa"

"Bye 👋"

"Bye 👋"