Chapter 5

Next morning I did my morning routine and changed into

Today is a Thursday on Saturday is going to be a big day

Today is a Thursday on Saturday is going to be a big day. Hopefully Jungkook doesn't get mad with me for not telling him who I really am.

I started getting my contacts on.

I headed to the kitchen made some breakfast I ate and then I left.

When I got to school all of a sudden everyone was staring at me. The guys were checking me out. I just went to class.

When I got there there was people already there and Rey with her minions so I just sat on my desk. All of a sudden a guy came up to me. The biggest playboy in school.

"Hey cutie you new here if you are I can show you around and even you can show me more" he said checking me out

"Look Jack just because I look different doesn't mean that you can get what you want that fast".

"What the fuck how do you know my name and who are you"

"You want me to present my self again so that you can know who I am"

"Yes please". He said.

"Nice to meet you I am Min Keiko but you can call me Ava"

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!"

Rey screamed out.

She started walking towards me with a mad expression on her ugly face.

"You cant be that nerd"

"Well that nerd you say is hella fucking hot she is hotter than you Rey"

"Shut up Jack"

"He is right Rey that nerd got hotter thanks to you because you broke her glasses and know she is the person who is infront of you" I said staring at her.

Did I just do that?

Man I feel like the cool kids know.

"Rey you should not judge a book by its cover. You know that right". I said lookong deeply in her eyes.

"Are you saying that because of every single thing me and my friends did to you well still do". She looked a me wirh an evil face.

"Yes yes thats why I'm saying that and you know why because I am much more important than you".

"Yeah how OMG dont tell me you are the queen of the nerds congratulations woohoo cause you fucking suck".

"Look Rey since we started high school you started bullying me while I just wanted to be friends with you and your minions. But no the first day of school you started bullying me just because I-"

"Because you are an orphan thats why and because you were talking to Jack"

"What do I have to do with all this". Jack said in confusion.

"SHUT UP". Rey and I screamed at him.

"You know what I have been wanting to do this since that day". Rey said walking to her back pack and taking a out a knife.

Her minions just started loughing and I just looked at her.

"What you are being a pussy now huh" she said looking at me while I kept taking steps back.

"Rey put that up please don't do anything that you would regret". I said then I hit the wall

"Were do you go now huh there is no were else you can go now huh"

Then someone took the knife away from her and it was Jack.

"What are you doing Jack give it back" Rey said.

"No you know how bad it is if you kill someone" Jack said looking at her.

"Since I cant kill her Ill just punch her then"

She was about to punch me but I closed my eyes and didn't feel anything. I opened my eyes and there was two hands one was Rey's and the other one was Jack's.

"You can't punch her eighter"

"Why Jack I am doing all of this to show you how much I love you"

"Rey understand that I dont like you not even a single bit and this person from now on she is part of my group and you cant touch her"

"What Jack please not her how do you choose her over this body that I have"

"If you dint believe me than Ill show you"

He then ......