Chapter 1

"hey guys hurry up we're going to be late" that was my friend Kyle also known as Alec after his mom mistakenly called him that so that's what I'm going to refer to him as from now on in this going to be lost journal and if you happen to find this then trust me there are going to be much more. I'll explain at the end of the Journal but anyways that was the first thing that happened.

Soon after Alec said that I notice something... Unusual... Something... Out of touch if you will. What I saw changed my life... And since your wondering what it was... Well then why didn't you read what I wrote for the summary at the back of this journal. Anyways I saw water. Nothing big huh? Well then why would water be stopping suddenly at what looks to be a pannel. Obviously, like any other horrer movie logic, we go in. "What... The..." then I punch Alex to try to see if we're dreaming.

We're not. This is real. All of it. A long hallway filled with, like what children's movies say, gadgets and gizmos galore. I walk up to a chair with a headset strapped onto it and with further inspection at the headset its like VR but much more sensitive then it. Seriously one snap of my finger makes the character that looks exactly like me snap in exactly the same manner. I also spot Alec playing with a glass tube, accidentally knocking it over making the glass shatter and peirce has foot, making it bleed then the liquid drops onto his foot and the bleeding stops.

I also spot Alex playing with something but I don't really see what because I hear two voices coming down the long white hall. "what was that crash?" I hear one of them say and the other respondes with, "rats maybe?". I see Alex slowly reaching for his Swiss army knife, which he is surprisingly good at throwing, until I shake my hand and he stop.

We're just standing there. Waiting. Until they see us. Surprisingly they don't get mad and instead they greet us. "Hi my name is Dan and this is my brother James and we've been waiting for people to come here for a long time promising ourselves the first 3 people who find will get something special but you 3, you 3 are, well 3 people so we will give you all the special things".

Wondering what the "special things" are we follow them remembering stranger danger until I just give in and just run after them. They reach a wall where they do quick tapping until James spots the shard of glass stuck to Alec's foot.

"oh so that was what the glass breaking was you accidentally knocked the healing potion" "wait healing potion? Those don't even exist" Alex responses being a huge fan of science andI could back him up since these two people were wearing lab coats, so... "we go further then what science can do but we tend to keep it a secret since who knows what might happen if it gets into the wrong hands, also remove that glass shard before the potion's effects wear off." Dan respondes then we reach the surprise. 3 big blocks each with 3 symbols, not to hard to distinguish, a lightning bolt, a wave, and fire. I was about to ask what this was for until I get knocked out.