Chapter 2

I wake up, I don't know why I fainted but by the looks of the needles right next to me and when I touch them my hand goes numb. "what happened?" strangely even after being knocked out by stun darts I don't stammer.

Then like as if on clue Dan appears under Alex's hospital surgery bed thing. "did you like the modified stun darts?" he asks. I can't even respond to that. Knocking us out with stun darts? REALLY?

I'm starting to question their sanity until when I sit up and touch my back. Something bulky is there. James walks up to me and gives me two mirrors. I hold up one behind me and the other in front of me so I can see the mirror begin me. Then I see the brick with the lightning bolt symbols on it. Then Alex and Alec wakes up and I see the brick with the fire symbol on Alec's back and the brick with the water symbol on Alex's back. "what are these? WHAT DID YOU DO TO US?!"

then Dan calms me down and responds with "don't worry their just superpowers and if you dont believe us try for yourself just try summoning a lightning bolt." I question their logic again until I remember the healing potion. I try to do what they say and I do... Somehow. Then I try throwing it and it does like a spear. Then before I do it again Dan stops me and warns all of us that these aren't unlimited so they will soon run out which is where the symbols come in and they will soon fade until they won't work anymore is to charge them you have to contract with your element which will barely do anything to you anymore and finally he adds that they aren't restricting us to anything so we can show them to others, besides it's not like as if they aren't stuck to our back or anything. Then I look at the time and see it's 8:00. We are 30 minutes late for class.

Then James says not to worry since I can run fast and warp and Alex can use a "water teleport" or something and I can just bring Alec along. We do as he says and Alex is surrounded by a water sphere and when the sphere disappears he is gone then I run fast bringing Alec along with me. When we arrive at school we see class has been moved to 8:30 because of a meeting that the teachers have. And then that's when trouble begins...

Since we have no CCTV's at our school and since there is a meeting the school bully, Gus, and his gang of 8 friends come up to us, "hey Rice can I eat you also what's that thing on your back" and then I notice one of his "friends" come up to me and try to bite me like they always do. Then I used my speed and sent a flurry of punches at him which sent him stumbling. To others he just stumbled backwards but to me... I saw all the punches happening.