Well this just happend

// Chloe's POV//

It is now 10 to seven which means miss heart and the other girls would be getting dressed by inow and making their way down stairs.

As Miss Heart comes down stairs I can see that zoey and her minions are smirking at me which automatically makes me think that I am going to get told off for doing something.

// little fight between Miss Heart and Voilet //

" Did I do anything wrong Miss ?"
" Oh don't act all innocent when you know what exactly what you did"
" No I didn't do anything wrong Miss" I said now confused
" Stop playing this game with me Chloe"
" No seriously I did nothing wrong"
" Then explain this" she is holding a picture of her self except her eyes were crossed out and there was a arrow in her head and at the top it had LOSER and SUCKER written big and blond also did I mention that it's written in red ink YES RED INK!!!

By this point all of the other girls were down stairs caused by Miss Heart yelling oh did I forget to mention that it has been 10 minutes and it is now 7:00 which officially means that the boys and Logan should be her any moment now at this point I just stay quiet.

" Oh so you don't want to talk" before I knew it miss heart slapped me right across my face and that's not all she slapped me just as the boys and Logan were walking in they all look at me shocked but I am pretty sure by Logan's face he was really really shocked.

// Back to Voilets POV//

All I could do at this point was crying so I quickly ran upstairs to my room and fell to the hard wooden floor that is in my room and cry my heart out.

About ten minutes later I heard someone say
" hey are you okay ?" I quickly whipped my tears and looked up to see my celebrity crush Zach Herron.

// Zach's POV//

When the boys and I walked in we saw a girl get slapped by the woman who owns this girls home she doesn't see that we have arrived but then the girl who got slapped turned around and we made eye contact at each other for a little while I whispered underneath my breath " Dan I could get lost in her beautiful brown eyes if I wanted to then I probably would need a nap to find my way out" then I see her quickly run upstairs crying so I told Logan and the boys that I will be right back.

When I got to her room all that I can hear are quite sobs so I decided to go in and ask if she is alright.

I see her quickly whip the tears from her eyes and cheeks and she replied with a simple "yea" then I ask her if she was sure and she said that she was so then I told her to hand me over her phone so that I can put my number in it and I saved my contact on her phone Zach.

When I handed back her phone back to her she just smiled.

I whispered this underneath my breath when she smile " Damm her smile is cute".

Just text me whenever or if you just need to have a friend or someone to talk to.

Then I headed back downstairs to chill with the rest of the boys and Logan and the other girls but I couldn't get that one girl of my mind.

// Back to Chloe's POV //

I can't believe my celebrity crush knowan as Zach gave me his number I was probably smiling like an idiot when he gave me my phone back it felt good and o know that someone cares about me and would like to become friends with me I can't wait to get to know Zach and the rest of the boys better including Logan.

I got bored playing on my phone so I decided to post this quote on instergram.

@chloe_thegirlthatnobodylikes

Cause never only comes when never's all that you know - why don't we don't let anyone tell you that you will never become something I never see someone agin cause trust me you will one day see them or find them agin 💞💕

Tagged: @whydontwemusic @jackaverymusic @imzachherron @corbynbesson @jonahmarais @seaveydaniel

Comments

Imzachherron: So your name is Chloe that's such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you 💕💞
Jackaverymusic: does Zach have something he wants to tell me ??^
Seaveydaniel: true @chloe_thegirlnobodylikes
Jonahmarais: I can see zach blushing ☺️ ^
Corbynbesson: ZACH HAS A CRUSH!! oh and I see you used our lyrics from nobody gotta know 😂😂😂 @chloe_thegirlnobodylikes
Chole_thegirlnobodylikes: WOW 😲 CORBYN METHEW BESSON😂😂😂😂😂
Corbynbesson: just saying 😂
Zoey_thebest: EWWW 🤢 no wonder why no family wants you and why you have no friends
Imzachherron: yess she does @zoey_thebest I'm her friend 😡
Jackaverymusic: same 🍜^
Corbynbesson: same here 👽 ^
Jonahmarais: yup me two 🤠 ^
Seaveydaniel: me three 👨‍💻^

Comments disabled*

( authors note 📝)

Hey 👋 guys so hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry that I haven't been updating lately it's just I have been so busy with school and sports and stuff but I wi try and update when I can I am also still continue this book 📖 so ya don't forget to check out my others books I recommend you read why me ? It was my ever first fanfic and it is turning out amazing 😉 anyway don't forget to vote 🗳 and comment but only nice things.

Thank you 😊 for all of ya support it has just been amazing 😉 so I am thanking y'all!!!

Bye 👋 love 💕 y'all 💞💞

( word count 942 )