Chapter 14

~Jungkook pov~

"Ok, so, Daeshim was there the night we had our date. He took a picture of us and followed you to the bathroom. He threatened to show the principal and get me fired if you didn't get him back into school. He then told you to do his make up work, which you did. He then finally told you to have sex with him, which is what you were so stressed about. Hoseok, Jimin and you then came up with the plan and we won?" Taehyung asked.

"Yep." I answered. We were lying bed. It was late and we had played video games and ate pizza all after noon. We had showered and everything, now we were just lying in bed, talking.

"Baby, next time, tell me." Taehyung, kissing my cheek. I smiled.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. I'll try not to do it again." I said. Taehyung smiled and ruffled my hair. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. He asked for an entrance. I gladly accepted. Taehyung's tongue entered my mouth. He swirled his tongue around mine and sucked on my bottom lip.

He moved tow here he was on top of me, his hands on either side of my head. I reached up and cupped his face. He broke the kiss for a second so we could breathe and began to kiss me again. This time, I asked for an entrance. He opened his mouth. I explored his wet cavern. I pulled away, lightly bitting his bottom lip. We opened our eyes and looked at each other. Taehyung looked at me, glancing at my lips.

"Baby, let me make love to you." He said. I smiled lightly. I nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips.

He began to kiss me again. As he kissed me, he began to run his hands up my stomach and chest, pulling my shirt off. He then reached down and pulled my shorts off.

He moved to my neck and began to lightly kiss me down my neck. He then kissed back up to my jaw. He pecked my lips again and then started to leave hickeys on my neck. I reached down and pulled his shorts off. I then pulled his shirt off.

He kissed down my chest to my abs. He kissed them and looked at me. My hard member was easily noticeable through my boxers. Taehyung kissed my member through my boxers. He pulled them off. He kissed the insides of my thighs. He then began to bite and suck the skin. I moaned quietly.

Taehyung pulled his own underwear off. His hard member sprung free. He got lube and spread some on his fingers. He then circled his finger around my hole.

He pushed one finger in. He then added another. He scissored me and added another finger. He stretched me and pulled his fingers out. He spread some lube on his member and he lined up. He grabbed my of my hands lightly and pinned then beside my head. He intertwined our fingers and squeezed them tightly. He pushed in. My face scrunched up in pain, as it did every time he first pushes in.

He waited a few seconds, letting me get use to his size. Once I felt like I was ready, I nodded.

"Y-you can move." I said. Taehyung kissed my forehead softly. He pulled out and pushed back in. He slowly sped up. Eventually, I began to moan. I squeezed his hand and moaned.

"Nggg, T-tae..." I moaned. He sped up. He leaned down and kissed me as he thrusted into me. I kissed back. He let my hands go. He wrapped his arms around me. I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck.

The kiss was so passionate. I felt all his love. I could feel it. I felt like I could trust him and love him forever. I felt like we became closer. I felt complete. I felt... I felt beyond happy. Taehyung broke the kiss.

"I love you, Kookie, so much." He said. He thrusted faster. He grabbed my leg and pushed it up a little. This made him hit my prostate dead on. I moaned loudly.

"Ahhh~, I-i..... I love.... Love you t-too." I moaned out. Taehyung increased his speed. He was going too fast. But, I didn't want him to stop.

"Ah-ahhh, I have.... Have to c-cu..cum." I struggled to say. Taehyung kissed me. I tried to kiss back.

"Kookie, will you be my boyfriend, again?" He asked. I remembered, we never officially got 'back together'. I smiled.

"Yes, silly." I said. He smiled and kissed me again. He thrusted one more time and I came. He came inside me a second after. We continued to kiss. My lungs burned. I needed air. But, I need Taehyung more.

Taehyung eventually, pulled away. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at him. He was looking down at me. I reached over and cupped my face with his right hand. I leaned into his touch. He caressed my face. He ran his thumb over my bottom lip.

"I love you." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too." I replied. Taehyung kissed my temple and slowly pulled out. I winced a bit. I was already sore. He really went full speed tonight.

He lied down beside me. We both caught our breath. We cuddled together. Taehyung wrapped his arms around me. I snuggled into his chest. I felt so safe and protected when I was close to him. I've always felt this way. I probably always will. I smiled. I lied my head on his chest and I buried my face in his neck. Taehyung lightly rubbed my back with his hand. He rested his chin on top of my head.

"Kookie, that was the best sex I've ever had." Taehyung said. I giggled.

"Who else have you had it with?" I asked.

"Only you." He answered.

"You mean, I was your first time?" I asked. I felt him nod. I hit his chest lightly.

"When we first did it... you said that you knew what we were doing... you said you had done it before." I mumbled.

"Yeah, and if I hadn't had said that, you may have had a panic attack. You were freaking out." He said. I blushed.

"Yeah yeah, don't talk about it." I said. He chuckled.

"Aww, you don't want me to talk about you being all scared?" He asked.

"No..." I mumbled. He chuckled.

"Okay okay, I won't." He said. I smiled. Taehyung. Was my first time. He was my first time for many things. My first time for sex, my first date, my first friend, my first boyfriend, my first kiss, and my first heartbreak.

"Anyway, goodnight Kookie, sleep." Taehyung said, pulled me closer. I smiled.

"Goodnight." I replied. I closed my eyes. I then drifted off to sleep.