Chapter 15

~Timeskip to the day before Jungkook's birthday~

~Taehyung pov~

"I don't know what to do!!!!!!" I exclaimed loudly.

"Hey, keep it down!" I heard the neighbors yell.

"Sorry..." I mumbled. I turned to Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Guys, I have legit 24 hours to come up with something to do for Jungkook's birthday. And, I have no ideas what so ever." I said.

"Well, do you want to just get him a gift and call it a day?" Yoongi asked.

"No! I want to do something special, something he'll remember." I said. Yoongi and Namjoon thought.

"Well, we don't want to give you something to do, it may not be the same. How about, you figure something out and we will help you?" Namjoon said. I nodded.

"Okay, but I don't know what I should do... I mean, I don't want to do a dinner date cause, we already did that, I don't want to go to a theme park or anything because I just don't really want to. I'd rather do something that is just the two of us, no one else." I said.

"Do you want to have a dinner of some sort?" Namjoon asked. I nodded.

"I was thinking a fun day, then a dinner, then a walk, and then... you know... sex." I said. They nodded.

"Alright, so during the day, you should do what he wants. You should go shopping, maybe go play some games. Then you can eat... have a romantic lonely dinner, then you can go on a walk. Then, you go home and bang him to death and then, there ya go." Yoongi said.

"Lonely dinner....? A picnic! We had talked about one when we had the date a few weekends ago. A picnic.... Where though?" I sighed.

"Somewhere quiet and like, people-less." Yoongi said.

"How about that hill that over looks the city?" Namjoon said. I looked at him.

"While you guys are shopping and stuff, me and Yoongi can go and set up lights and stuff. We'll make it lit up enough that you won't sit on an ant-bed, but dim enough that it's still romantic and you can look at the city lights. Jin can cook the food. Jimin can help decorate so it's not too plain." Namjoon said. Yoongi nodded in agreement.

"I like that idea." I smiled.

"Alright, then it's settled. We'll do that. C'mon Namjoon, we need to go explain the plan to Jin. He can start to planning the meal while we go and get lights. Plus, Jimin needs to start working on decor. We only have a few hours, come on." Yoongi said, standing up.

"Where even is Jungkook?" Namjoon asked as he stood.

"Oh, he went to his parents for a little while. He hasn't seen them in awhile, so he went to visit them. I woke up this morning with a bad headache. I was going to go with him, but he insisted on me staying here and resting." I said. They nodded.

"Well, we will begin to work on that, so, see ya, we'll text you if anything happens or something." Namjoon said. I nodded. I walked them to the door. They walked outside and I closed the door behind them. I walked back to the couch. I sat down. I began to think about how the day was going to go. What games should we play? Laser tag? That seems fun. Mirror maze seems pretty cool. I smiled. Tomorrow was going to be fun. I really hope he enjoys it. I lied down on the couch. I had taken some medicine for my headache. One of the pills was suppose to make me sleep, so I guess it's taking affect now. I got comfy and drifted off to sleep.